Home Loans – New Rochelle, NY
Your Trusted New Rochelle, NY Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma Lending Group has two locations conveniently located at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT, where our clients can meet with us to discuss their mortgage loan needs. Our team of mortgage loan originators is highly experienced with serving our clients from New Rochelle to pick the best mortgage loan options.
We are able to provide both conventional and unconventional loans to our New Rochelle clients and assist many families and individuals in understanding all their mortgage loan options. Both loan options and rates are circumstantial factors that could be impacting your New Rochelle home mortgage.
If you want more information about all of Prysma’s lending options or want to schedule an appointment with one of our trained loan specialists, feel free to give us a call at (855) 906-3416 or fill out the form on our website.
Your different New Rochelle Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOME OWNERSHIP IN NEW ROCHELLE, NY
Our team of mortgage loan originators here at Prysma Lending are fully committed to guiding all our New Rochelle clients through every step of the home buying process. We understand that buying a home can be difficult and complicated, but we have developed an easy four-step process. Our four-step process is great for first-time homebuyers who are looking to relocate and purchase a new home. Through our process, our team will help you achieve the homeownership status.
Our team is fully prepared to help our clients even as a first-time homebuyer or want to relocate to the New Rochelle area. We work closely with you throughout the whole process. Here is the Prysma four-step process to homeownership.
The first phase of the buying process is to get approved with pre-qualification status. In this phase, our team of specialists will determine the amount of money that you are approved with to be able to purchase your new home. The mortgage loan originator will work with you to determine the correct amount and ensure that you are making the best decisions when choosing the loan options for your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
The second phase is finding the New Rochelle home that meets all your lifestyle needs. While you are searching for your perfect home, keep in mind factors such as the price of the house, location, and even neighborhood safety. Once you believe that you have found your new home, you’ll need to put in an offer to the seller. The seller may go back and forth with negotiations until an agreement on the price of the home is reached.
Now that you have found your home and determined the purchase price, our mortgage loan originators will file and secure your mortgage loan application. They will work with you through the application process to make sure the application is correct and completed for your New Rochelle home.
closing & Moving in
The last step of the process is ensuring that your home mortgage has been approved. Once it is approved, you can begin to prepare for closing and moving into your New Rochelle home. Our four-step process is designed to be easy for our clients to be able to obtain homeownership.
Why Borrowers Choose Prysma for New Rochelle Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding New Rochelle Home Mortgage Loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in New Rochelle
Conventional loans are not backed or insured by a government organization such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA or the Veterans Administration (VA). Our team here at Prysma is the lender and is fully responsible for funding and we offer a number of conventional loan options.
- Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan requires the borrower to make a down payment and then make monthly payments that are calculated based on a simple fixed rate. With a fixed-rate conventional loan, you will make the same exact mortgage payment each month.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate (ARM) loans are a type that starts with a lower rate during the initial period and then fluctuates based on the index rates and market conditions. ARM loans are required to have a negotiated cap that will limit the maximum increase of the rate. ARM loans are best for our New Rochelle homeowners that plan to have their homes for a short period of time.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in New Rochelle
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration government organization. These unconventional loans are government-backed but are insured by the lender. As a result, Prysma, the lender, can offer you a better deal, including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or even lower interest rates. To obtain this type of loan, the borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: Tax ID loan is the right choice for those potential homeowners who do not have a Social Security number, a credit score, or a Green Card. In addition, Prysma offers loans to those clients that are employed and have a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans Administration (VA) loans are offered by Prysma to our valued military clients. VA loans allow for no down payments and offer much lower interest rates compared to the conventional style of loan, which will save more money. VA loans require proof of military service, disclosure of personal finances, and confirmation that there was no dishonorable discharge.
Mortgage Refinancing in New Rochelle
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing options are available for existing homeowners in New Rochelle who would like to reduce their monthly mortgage payments, have lower loan rates or have access to their home equity. Prysma specialists will offer mortgage refinancing options based on your personal financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in New Rochelle
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgage options are here for homeowners in New Rochelle that want to reduce their monthly mortgage payments or reduce their interest rates. Our mortgage loan originators will discuss your refinancing options and the reverse mortgage. Reverse mortgages allow you to choose the best option that fits your financial and lifestyle needs by exchanging home equity for cash.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma Lending Group’s team of loan specialists has helped thousands of clients find their dream home and get mortgage loans that helped their families or individual needs. We have earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best all-around home loan lending groups serving our clients. Our clients stay our top priority so that our specialists can assist them throughout their mortgage process. With our two locations in Connecticut, our team is ready to meet your mortgage needs for the New Rochelle area.
Get started today at one of our two Connecticut offices to get your mortgage options that are located at:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT