Home Loans – Mount Vernon, NY
Your Trusted Mount Vernon, NY Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we have two conveniently located locations at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT. Our team of dedicated mortgage loan originators is ready to serve Mount Vernon clients, both individually and with families, for all their home mortgage loan needs at our offices.
We are the go-to provider of conventional and unconventional mortgage loans for years and are knowledgeable to assist individuals and families with understanding all their mortgage options. We offer loan options and rates to circumstantial factors that could potentially be impacting your Mount Vernon home mortgage.
To learn more about our lending options at Prysma or to schedule an appointment with one of our qualified mortgage loan originators, give us a call at (855) 906-3416 or fill out our online form to get started.
Your different Mount Vernon Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOME OWNERSHIP IN MOUNT VERNON, NY
Our team of mortgage loan originators here at Prysma Lending are fully committed to guiding all our Mount Vernon clients through every step of the home buying process. We understand that buying a home can be stressful, but we have developed a simple four-step process. Our four-step process is great for first-time homebuyers who are looking to relocate and purchase a new home. Through our approach, our team will help you achieve the homeownership status.
Even if you are a first-time homebuyer or want to relocate to the Mount Vernon area, the team is prepared to work with you closely through the entirety of the home buying process. Here is the four-step process to homeownership.
The first phase of the buying process is to get pre-qualification status. In this phase, our team will determine the amount of money that you are approved with to be able to purchase your brand new home. The mortgage loan originator will work with you to determine the correct amount and ensure that you are making proper decisions when choosing the loan options for your personal needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
The second phase is finding the Mount Vernon home that meets all your needs. While you are searching for your perfect home, make sure to keep in mind factors such as the price of the house, location, and even neighborhood safety. If you believe that you have found your new home, it is time to put in an offer to the seller. The seller may go back and forth with negotiations until an agreement on the price of the home is reached.
Now that you have found your home and determined the purchase price, our mortgage loan originators will file and secure your mortgage loan application. They will work with you through the application process to make sure it goes smoothly for your new home.
closing & Moving in
Finally, the last step of the process is ensuring that your home mortgage has been approved. Once it is approved, you can begin to prepare for closing and moving into your new Mount Vernon home. Our process is designed to be easy for our clients to be able to obtain homeownership.
Why Borrowers Choose Prysma for Mount Vernon Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Mount Vernon Home Mortgage Loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Mount Vernon
Conventional loans are not backed or insured by a government agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). The lender funds the mortgage, in this case, is us here at Prysma, in which we offer two options of conventional loans, including fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: The fixed-rate loans require a down payment and monthly payments to be made by a borrower with a simple fixed rate. The fixed-rate loan is popular because the borrower is able to make the same payment every month.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate Loans are a type of mortgage loan that starts with a lower rate during the initial period of the loan and then fluctuates based on index rates and market conditions. ARM loans will have a negotiated cap that will limit the maximum amount that the rate can increase. Mount Vernon clients can get an ARM loan if they are homeowners that only want to keep their homes for a short amount of time.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Mount Vernon
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans are unconventional loans that are backed by the Federal Housing Administration government agency. Even though the loans are government-backed, they are insured by the lender, which is Prysma. Prysma can offer you an even better deal, which may include a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or even lower interest rates. To obtain this type of loan, the borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: A Tax ID Loan is a great loan option for potential homeowners that do not have a Social Security number, a credit score, or a Green Card. Prysma will offer this type of loan to those who are employed, have a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: The Veterans Administration (VA) loans are offered to our valued military clients, and this unconventional type of loan is backed by the VA. Most of the VA loans that are offered do not require a down payment and also offer lower interest rates than conventional loans. To obtain the VA loan, proof of military service, disclosure of prior finances, and confirmation of no dishonorable discharge are required.
Mortgage Refinancing in Mount Vernon
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing options are available for existing homeowners in Mount Vernon who want to reduce monthly mortgage payments, have lower loan rates or have access to their home equity. Prysma will offer specialized mortgage refinancing options based on your personal financial needs to allow you more financial freedom.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Mount Vernon
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgage options are here for homeowners in Mount Vernon that want to reduce their monthly mortgage payments or reduce their interest rates. Our mortgage loan originators will discuss your refinancing options. Reverse mortgages allow you to choose the best option that fits your financial and lifestyle needs by exchanging home equity for cash.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma Lending Group has an entire team of dedicated loan specialists that have helped thousands of clients obtain their homeownership status. We have earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best all-around home loan lending groups serving New York and Connecticut. Our team strives to keep our clients as our top priority by assisting them through decision making, and home buying. In addition, the specialists work so that all our Mount Vernon clients can comfortably afford the mortgages without financial challenges. At our two locations in Danbury and Bridgeport, CT, our team is ready to meet your mortgage needs.
Visit us at our two Connecticut offices which are located at:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT