Home Loans – Kiryas Joel, NY
Your Trusted Kiryas Joel, NY Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we have been helping Kiryas Joel families and individuals to understand the many mortgage options they have available when purchasing or owning a home. Prysma is your trusted lender in Kiryas Joel offering both conventional and unconventional loans. Our specialists stand ready to serve you and to offer the insight needed when it comes to choosing the ideal loan option that suits your specific needs.
For more information about our many services and mortgage loan options fill out the form
Your Different Kiryas Joel Mortgage Loan Options
The 4 Steps to Home Ownership in Kiryas Joel, NY
At Prysma, our mortgage specialists will walk you through the entire buying process when buying a new home or relocating to a home in Kiryas Joel. We offer clients our simple but effective 4-Step process .
To start the overall process, you must first get pre-qualified to purchase a home. One of our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will walk you through the process and help to determine the appropriate purchase price range for you. We want to ensure that you take advantage of the best loan option that satisfies your personal financial needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
When we finalize the pre-qualification process, you can then begin looking for the Kiryas Joel home you want to purchase keeping a focus on important components such as purchase price, location, and neighborhood safety. Once you choose the home you want to buy you can begin negotiations with the buyer and continue negotiations until you have reached an agreed-upon sale price.
The next step is that of the loan application process. You will work with one of our Mortgage Loan Originators who will guide you through every step of the loan process. A loan officer will help you to file your loan application and ensure that you secure the appropriate loan needed for the purchase of your new home.
Closing & Moving in
Upon approval of your mortgage loan, you can then pick a closing date and begin preparing for your closing with the last step being the actual move into your new Freeport home.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Kiryas Joel Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Kiryas Joel Home Mortgage Loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Kiryas Joel
The mortgage funding for a conventional loan is provided by the lender since they lack government funding and are not insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). The conventional loan offers we provide potential buyers include:
- Fixed-Rate Loan:
- Individuals with a steady monthly income wanting to make monthly mortgage payments, may find that a fixed-rate loan is an ideal option for them. A fixed-rate loan offers simple fixed-rate and monthly payments that remain the same throughout the life of the loan once an upfront down payment is made.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan:
- Our adjustable-rate (ARM) loan option is ideal for the home purchaser who plans to only own their home for a short period of time. It offers a lower rate during the initial period and presents a fluctuating rate that will differ from month to month depending upon market conditions and index rates. The good side of this loan option is that it comes with a negotiated cap.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Kiryas Joel
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan:
FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans which are backed by the Federal Housing Administration government organization and insured by the lender are yet another mortgage loan option Prysma offers. We can offer you a better deal including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, and sometimes even lower interest rates. To qualify for this type of loan, borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and a steady employment history within the two years prior to applying for the loan.
- Tax ID Loan:
- For homebuyers who do not have a Social Security number, a Green Card or a credit score, a Tax ID loan would be the best choice for you. We offer Tax ID loans to borrowers who have a steady employment income and possess a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan:
- For those individuals who are military, we offer Veterans Administration (VA) loans that typically require no down payment and additionally offer much lower interest rates than conventional loans. Proof of military service is required as well as confirmation of no dishonorable discharge and disclosure of previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Kiryas Joel
- Mortgage Refinancing Options:
For our Kiryas Joel homeowners who are in need of decreasing interest rates, reducing monthly payments, or simply are looking for early mortgage payoff options the team here at Prysma has got you covered. We strive to meet the individual needs of all our valued clients.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Kiryas Joel
- Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage is an ideal option for those individuals over the age of 62 looking to exchange equity for cash in order to live month to month. With a reverse mortgage, a homeowner no longer pays the monthly mortgage payment but rather exchanges their equity in the home and the lender pays the monthly payments instead. Homeowners make no payments to the lender until such time the home is either vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we are committed to providing all our Kiryas Joel clients with only the highest quality services. Our team of dedicated Mortgage Loan Originators is steadfast in their commitment to meet the personal needs of our clients and do so by way of conventional or unconventional loans. To learn more about our high-quality services and loan options, reach out to a loan specialist today. You can also complete the loan process online or over the phone if that is your preference.
Our two Connecticut offices are located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport