Home Loans – Hicksville, NY
Your Trusted Hicksville, NY Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we have two locations for our client’s convenience to meet with our team of highly qualified Mortgage Loan Originators. Our locations are in Connecticut at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT. We take pride in serving Hicksville clients with their mortgage loan needs.
We offer both conventional and unconventional loans for many years to our clients. Our priority is to help individuals and families understand all their mortgage loan options and pick the best choice for their financial needs. Our mortgage team covers all the loan options and rates that will impact your Hicksville mortgage.
To learn more about Prysma’s lending options or want to schedule an appointment with one of our Mortgage Loan Originators to give our team a call at (855) 906-3416. We look forward to hearing from you or, at your convenience, fill out the form located here.
Your Different Hicksville, NY Mortgage Loan Options
The 4 Steps to Home Ownership in Hicksville, NY
The team of Mortgage Loan Originators at Prysma Lending is dedicated to assisting and guiding all our Hicksville clients every step of the way through their home buying process. Even if you are a first-time homebuyer or want to relocate and purchase a new home, our simple 4-Step process is the best way to help you achieve your homeownership status. Our knowledgeable team will help you through the process.
The first step of the process is the pre-qualification phase. During this period, we will determine the amount of money that is approved to allow you to purchase your home. Our team of Mortgage Loan Originators works closely with you to make sure that you choose the best option for your financial needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
The second phase is searching for a Hicksville home that fits everything you are looking for in a dream home. During the home search, it is important to keep in mind the price of the property, the location, and even neighborhood safety ratings. Once you have found your dream home, you will put in an offer to the seller. Negotiations will occur until you and the seller reach a price you agree on.
Now that you have made an offer and have the purchase price of the home, our team of Mortgage Loan Originators will file and secure the mortgage loan application. The loan application information will be sent for your new Hicksville home.
closing & Moving in
The final step in the process happens when your home mortgage application has been approved, and you can begin to prepare for your closing. Once you close, you can move into your brand new Hicksville home.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Hicksville Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Hicksville Home Mortgage Loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Hicksville
Conventional mortgage loans are a common type of loan that is not backed or insured by any government agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). As the lender, the team here at Prysma is responsible for the mortgage funding. We are able to offer a variety of conventional loan options, including:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan requires the client to make a down payment and then make continuous monthly payments that are calculated with a simple fixed rate. A fixed-rate loan allows you to make the same mortgage payment month after month.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loans are mortgage loans offered here at Prysma that will start out with a lower rate during the initial period. The rate will fluctuate based on the index rates and market conditions, which means the rate will increase or decrease monthly. Adjustable-Rate loans are the best options for Hicksville homeowners that only plan on keeping their homes for a short period of time.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Hicksville
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration government agency, unlike the conventional types of loans. Even though the loans are backed by the government, the lender will still insure the loan. Prysma, the lender, can find a better deal that can include but is not limited to lower down payments, lower closing costs, and also lower interest rates. Borrowers are required to have a valid social security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and display a steady employment history within the past two years to be eligible for FHA loans.
- Tax ID Loan: Tax ID loans are a great option for our potential borrowers that do not have a social security number, credit score, or a Green Card. Prysma is able to offer these borrowers a Tax ID loan if the borrower is employed, has a passport and an individual tax identification number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Prysma offers Veterans Administration (VA) loans to our valued military clients. VA loans require no down payment and much lower interest rates compared to the typical conventional loans. Borrowers applying for VA loans must give proof of military service and disclosure of prior financials. Clients must also confirm that there has been no dishonorable discharge to be eligible for the VA loan.
Mortgage Refinancing in Hicksville
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing options are available for our existing homeowners in Hicksville that want to reduce their monthly mortgage payments, lower loan rates, and want to access the equity in their homes. Here at Prysma, we can offer specialized mortgage refinancing options that are able to fit your lifestyle and assist with your individual financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Hicksville
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner in Hicksville who needs to reduce your monthly mortgage payment or interest rate, you can meet with one of our loan specialists to discuss our mortgage refinancing options. Our specialists will work closely with you to ensure that you choose the best option for your financial needs.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Here at the Prysma Lending Group, our team of committed loan specialists has helped so many Hicksville clients find and experience their homeownership dreams. We are proud to share that we earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best all-around home loan lending groups for New York and Connecticut. We strive to make our clients our number one priority and make sure to be able to assist with all the important decision-making that comes with mortgage loans. Through our years of experience, we will continue to enjoy our marketplace presence today, helping our clients. Our highly skilled specialists ensure that clients can comfortably afford their mortgages without the struggle of financial challenges brought on by more loans. We have two locations in Connecticut where our team of skilled loan specialists is ready to meet your financial needs. Reach out to our team today to be helped by our specialists in person at one of our offices.
Our two Connecticut offices are conveniently located at:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT