Home Loans – Hempstead, NY
Your Trusted Hempstead, NY Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
The highly skilled team of professional Mortgage Loan Originators here at the Prysma Lending Group in Connecticut takes tremendous pride in providing guidance to many Hempstead families and individuals who are in the market for a new home. Here at Prysma we have been recognized as your trusted lender in Hempstead, and with that said, strive to educate and offer insight to our clients on the variety of mortgage options that are available to them today. Both conventional and non-conventional loans are offered here at Prysma that are designed to meet the personal and financial needs of all our potential Hempstead homeowners.
For more information about the many mortgage options you can choose from, or to talk with one of our loan officers, fill out the form located here or reach out to one of our team members today at (855) 513-8374.
Your different Hempstead Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN HEMPSTEAD, NY
Here at Prysma Lending Group we are proud of our effective, efficient and very simple 4-Step Process we offer all our potential buyers, including those looking to own a home in Hempstead.
The first step of our simple process is pre-qualification. All potential buyers must go through a pre-qualification process wherein a purchase price that is suitable to your financial status is determined by one of our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators. Our loan officers will guide you in choosing the ideal loan option that meets with the personal and financial needs of you and your family.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
After the appropriate price range is determined, potential buyers can then begin their search for the ideal home. They will also, at this time, negotiate back and forth with the seller until a sale price is agreed upon. When searching out properties it is important to keep in mind your determined price range, location and neighborhood safety.
When the sale price is in the house, the next step will be to fill out and submit your loan application. One of our Mortgage Loan Originators will offer advice on which loan option is best and will assist with the filing of your loan application in a timeline that is accommodating to all parties involved.
closing & Moving in
When the loan application has been approved, it’s time to schedule a closing. Upon completion of the closing, new homeowners can then start their move in process and begin enjoying their new Hempstead home investment.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Hempstead Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Hempstead home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Hempstead
Conventional mortgage loans are funded by Prysma because they are not funded or insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). We offer a number of conventional loans including:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: This loan allows individuals with a secure consistent monthly income to make the same mortgage payment month after month throughout the life of the loan and enjoy a fixed-rate on the loan.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An ARM loan is beneficial to those buyers who plan to live in the home for a short time only. They present a lower rate during the initial period and fluctuating rates month to month thereafter. The fluctuating rates are based on index rates and market conditions but these ARM loans do come with a negotiated cap.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Hempstead
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Many first-time home buyers can benefit greatly with an FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loan which is backed by the Federal Housing Administration and insured by Prysma. FHA loans have a vast number of benefits from lower down payments and lower closing costs to lower interest rates. In order to qualify for an FHA loan, however, a potential buyer must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and a steady employment income over the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: If a potential buyer does not have a Social Security number, a Green Card or a credit score then a Tax ID loan may be the best way to go. Borrowers must provide proof of an employment income and must possess both a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military personnel can take advantage of our affordable Veterans Administration (VA) Loans. VA loans require no down payment and offer military borrowers much lower interest rates than conventional loan rates. Military personnel will need to provide proof of military service, confirmation of no dishonorable discharge, and previous financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Hempstead
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: Oftentimes Hempstead homeowners find themselves faced with the need to refinance. Whether to lower their monthly mortgage payments or decrease their rate, here at Prysma Lending Group we have got you covered with our mortgage refinancing options.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Hempstead
- Reverse Mortgage Options: Homeowners over the age of 62 who are in need of cash and are looking to exchange equity in their homes for cash can rely on the reverse mortgage options we offer here at Prysma. With these option, the homeowner no longer pays the monthly mortgage payment to the lender. Instead, the lender makes the monthly payment in exchange for the equity in the home with no payments being due until such time the home is either sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we have two Connecticut locations to serve all our valued clients. Our dedicated team of Mortgage Loan Originators is on hand to help individuals find and purchase their dream home in Hempstead. We offer both conventional and unconventional loans that are designed to meet with the individual and financial needs of potential home buyers. To schedule an appointment with one of our skilled loan officers or to receive more information about our services and loan options, contact one of our team. You can complete the entire loan process over the phone, online, or call and schedule an in-person appointment today.
For an in-person meeting with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers visit us at one of our two Connecticut locations:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT; or
4750 Main St, Bridgeport