Home Loans – Glen Cove, NY
Your Trusted Glen Cove, NY Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
The Mortgage Loan Originators here at Prysma Lending Group have been providing guidance to our many Glen Cove families and individuals looking to purchase a home. As your trusted lender in Glen Cove, we help our clients understand the many mortgage options they can choose from when setting out to buy a new home. We offer both conventional and non-conventional loans and stand ready to help you choose the best loan option that meets your individual needs.
To schedule an appointment with one of our loan officers or to learn more about our many services and mortgage loan options either fill out the form located here or give a call out to one of our staff today at (855) 513-8374.
Your different Glen Cove Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN GLEN COVE, NY
For all our Glen Cove potential homeowners, the team of loan specialists here at Prysma will guide you through our simple but effective 4-Step Process when buying a new home or relocating to another home.
The first of the four steps required is that of pre-qualification. Before you can go out and buy a home, you will need to be pre-qualified. One of our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will go through the process with you and help you to determine an accurate purchase price range for you. They will also help you to choose the loan option that will best satisfy the personal needs of you and your family.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
The second step is an exciting step for all our potential Glen Cove homeowners. You can now begin looking for the home you hope to buy keeping in mind, during your search, price range, location and neighborhood safety. When you find your dream home you can then begin negotiations with the current owner and continue the negotiations until you agree upon a set sale price.
The third step is that of the loan application process wherein one of our Mortgage Loan Originators will determine the best loan option for you and then guide you through the entire loan process, assisting you with the filing of your loan application in a timely fashion.
closing & Moving in
The fourth and final step is scheduling your closing once the loan application has been approved and ultimately starting your new Glen Cove home move in.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Glen Cove Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Glen Cove home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Glen Cove
The funding for a conventional loan is provided by the lender because they are not funded by any government organization nor insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Conventional loan offers provided by Prysma Lending Group include the following:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan is offered to individuals who are employed and have a steady monthly income. Usually, these individuals are looking to make monthly mortgage payments that have a fixed-rate and are the same payment amount each month. These loans require a down payment, have a simple fixed-rate, and allow buyers to make the same monthly payment throughout the life of the loan.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Typically ideal for homebuyers who plan on staying in their home for only a short span of time, our adjustable-rate (ARM) loan option is a popular choice. These loans offer a lower rate during the initial period and then rates that fluctuate from month to month thereafter depending upon index rates and market conditions. ARM loans come with a negotiated cap as well.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Glen Cove
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: A popular mortgage choice for many first-time buyers is that of FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans. These loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration but are insured by the lender. They offer such benefits as lower down payments, lower closing costs, and lower interest rates. To qualify for an FHA loan, potential buyers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. as well as a steady employment income for the previous two years.
- Tax ID Loan: A Tax ID loan, yet another mortgage loan option we offer, is ideal for the buyer who does not have a Social Security number, a Green Card, or a credit score. Buyers must, however, have a proven employment income, a passport, and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans Administration (VA) loans are the perfect loan option for all our military personnel. They require no down payment and have much lower interest rates than typical conventional loans do. Military personnel does, however, have to provide proof of military service, as well as a confirmation of no dishonorable discharge and previous financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Glen Cove
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: Homeowners in Glen Cove who need to reduce monthly payments, decrease interest rates or simply want to make adjustments to early mortgage payoff options can take advantage of our specialized mortgage refinancing options wherein we are committed to meet the individual needs of potential buyers.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Glen Cove
- Reverse Mortgage Options: For homeowners over the age of 62 in need of cash, we offer our reverse mortgage option. This is an ideal option for individuals looking to exchange equity for cash. With this option, the homeowner no longer pays the monthly mortgage payment to the lender. Rather, the lender makes the monthly payment in exchange for the equity in the home that is not paid to the lender until such time that the home is either vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
The dedicated team of mortgage specialists here at Prysma Lending Group take pride in our top of the line lending services and in meeting the needs of all our Glen Cove clients. Our highly skilled and experienced Mortgage Loan Originators are on hand to offer a variety of conventional and unconventional loans. To schedule an appointment with one of our loan officers or to obtain more information about our services, be sure to reach out to a specialist today. If you prefer, you can also complete the loan process online or over the phone as well.
For an in-person meeting with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers visit us at one of our two Connecticut locations:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT; or
4750 Main St, Bridgeport