Home Loans – Garden City, NY
Your Trusted Garden City, NY Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we have been helping Garden City families and individuals to understand the many mortgage options they have available when purchasing or owning a home. Prysma is your trusted lender in Garden City offering both conventional and unconventional loans. Our specialists stand ready to serve you and to offer the insight needed when it comes to choosing the ideal loan option that suits your specific needs.
For more information about our many services and mortgage loan options fill out the form located here or reach out to one of our Mortgage Loan Originators today at (855) 513-8374.
Your different Garden City Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN GARDEN CITY, NY
At Prysma, our mortgage specialists will walk you through the entire buying process when buying a new home or relocating to a home in Garden City. We offer clients our simple but effective 4-Step process.
To start the overall process, you must first get pre-qualified to purchase a home. One of our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will walk you through the process and help to determine the appropriate purchase price range for you. We want to ensure that you take advantage of the best loan option that satisfies your personal financial needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
When we finalize the pre-qualification process, you can then begin looking for the Garden City home you want to purchase keeping a focus on important components such as purchase price, location, and neighborhood safety. Once you choose the home you want to buy you can begin negotiations with the buyer and continue negotiations until you have reached an agreed upon sale price.
When there is an agreed upon purchase price you can then move onto the next step which is the loan application process. One of our Mortgage Loan Originators will take you through the process, assist with the filing of your loan application, and guide you through every step of the loan process. They will also help you to determine the appropriate loan you’ll need.
closing & Moving in
When your mortgage loan is approved, a closing date will be scheduled next. Upon completion of the scheduled closing, you can then begin moving into your new Garden City home.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Garden City Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Garden City home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Garden City
The mortgage funding for a conventional loan is provided by the lender since they lack government funding and are not insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). The conventional loan offers we provide potential buyers include:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: Individuals with a steady monthly income wanting to make monthly mortgage payments, may find that a fixed-rate loan is an ideal option for them. A fixed-rate loan offers a simple fixed-rate and monthly payments that remain the same throughout the life of the loan once an upfront down payment is made.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Our adjustable-rate (ARM) loan option is ideal for the home purchaser who plans to only own their home for a short period of time. It offers a lower rate during the initial period and presents a fluctuating rate that will differ from month to month depending upon market conditions and index rates. The good side of this loan option is that it comes with a negotiated cap.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Garden City
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Here at Prysma we also offer FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans which are backed by the Federal Housing Administration and insured by us. Homebuyers can receive a better deal including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, and even lower interest rates. In order to qualify for this type of loan, borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and also a steady employment income for the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: If a potential buyer does not have a Social Security number, a Green Card or a credit score, a Tax ID loan may be the only loan option available. However, you must have a consistent employment income as well as a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: For our military personnel, Prysma offers Veterans Administration (VA) loans. These specialized loans require no down payment and present with much lower interest rates than typical conventional loans. Personnel must provide proof of military service, confirmation of no dishonorable discharge, and provide previous financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Garden City
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: For our Garden City homeowners who are in need of decreasing interest rates, reducing monthly payments, or simply are looking for early mortgage payoff options the team here at Prysma has got you covered. We strive to meet the individual needs of all our valued clients.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Garden City
- Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are over the age of 62 and are trying to exchange equity for cash then take advantage of our reverse mortgage options wherein the homeowner no longer pays the monthly mortgage payment to the lender but rather the lender makes the monthly payment in exchange for the equity in the home. There are no payments due to the lender until such time the home is either vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Here at Prysma Lending Group, we are committed to providing all our Garden City clients with only the highest quality services. Our team of dedicated Mortgage Loan Originators is steadfast in their commitment to meet the personal needs of our clients and do so by way of conventional or unconventional loans. To learn more about our high-quality services and loan options, reach out to a loan specialist today. You can also complete the loan process online or over the phone if that is your preference.
For an in-person meeting with one of our Mortgage Loan Officers visit us at one of our two Connecticut locations:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT; or
4750 Main St, Bridgeport