Home Loans – East Meadow, NY
Your Trusted East Meadow, NY Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma Lending Group has two locations at our client’s convenience to meet with our team of highly knowledgeable Mortgage Loan Originators. Our locations are in Connecticut at 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT, and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT. We strive to make our East Meadow clients the number one priority in serving their mortgage loan needs.
We are proud to offer conventional and unconventional loans over the many years to our clients. Our main goal is to assist individuals and families in understanding all their mortgage loan options and pick the ideal choice for their financial needs. Our mortgage team covers all the loan options and rates that are part of your East Meadow mortgage loan.
Reach out to our team at (855) 906-3416 to learn more about Prysma’s lending options. You can also schedule an appointment with one of our Mortgage Loan Originators or at your convenience, fill out the form located here.
Your Different East Meadow, NY Mortgage Loan Options
The 4 Steps to Home Ownership in East Meadow, NY
The team of Mortgage Loan Specialists here at Prysma is committed to guiding all our East Meadow clients through every step of the way through the home buying process. For first-time homebuyers that want to relocate or purchase a new home, follow our simple 4-Step process. The process is the best way to help you achieve your homeownership status.
The first step of the process is the pre-qualification phase, where Prysma will determine the amount of money that is approved to allow you to purchase your home. Our team of Mortgage Loan Originators works with you so that you choose the best option for your individual needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
The second phase is searching for your East Meadow home. During the home search, keep in mind the price of the property, the location, and even neighborhood safety ratings. Once you have found your dream home, you will put in an offer to the seller, and negotiations will occur until you reach a price agreement.
Our team of Mortgage Loan Originators will file the loan application to secure your mortgage loan application. After you have made the offer and have your purchase price of the East Meadow home, the loan information will be communicated to you.
closing & Moving in
The final step in the process happens when your home mortgage application has been approved, and you can begin to prepare for your closing. Once you close, you can move into your brand new East Meadow home.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for East Meadow Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding East Meadow Home Mortgage Loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in East Meadow
Conventional mortgage loans are a common type of loan that is not backed or insured by any government agency such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). As the lender, Prysma is responsible for the mortgage funding offering a variety of conventional loan options, including:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate loan requires the borrower to make a down payment and then make continuous monthly payments that are calculated with a simple fixed rate. A fixed-rate loan allows you to make the same mortgage payment month after month.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loans are mortgage loans offered here at Prysma that will start out with a lower rate during the initial period. The rate will fluctuate based on the index rates and market conditions, which means the rate will increase or decrease monthly. Adjustable-Rate loans are the best options for East Meadow homeowners that only plan on keeping their homes for a short period of time.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in East Meadow
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA (Federal Housing Administration) loans are backed by the Federal Housing Administration government agency, unlike conventional loans. Even though the unconventional loans are backed by the government, Prysma will still insure the loan. Prysma can find a better deal that can include but is not limited to lower down payments, lower closing costs, and also lower interest rates. Borrowers are required to have a valid social security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and display a steady employment history within the past two years to be eligible for FHA loans.
- Tax ID Loan: Tax ID loans are an excellent option for our potential borrowers that do not have a social security number, credit score, or a Green Card. Prysma is able to offer these borrowers a Tax ID loan if the borrower is employed, has a passport and an individual tax identification number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Prysma offers Veterans Administration (VA) loans to our valued military clients. VA loans require no down payment and much lower interest rates compared to the typical conventional loans. Borrowers applying for VA loans must give proof of military service and disclosure of prior financials. Clients must also confirm that there has been no dishonorable discharge to be eligible for the VA loan.
Mortgage Refinancing in East Meadow
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing options are available for our existing homeowners in East Meadow that want to reduce their monthly mortgage payments, lower loan rates, and want to access the equity in their homes. Here at Prysma, we can offer specialized mortgage refinancing options that are able to fit your lifestyle and assist with your individual financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in East Meadow
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner in East Meadow and want to reduce your monthly mortgage payment or interest rate, you can meet with one of our loan specialists to discuss our mortgage refinancing options. Our specialists will work closely with you to ensure that you choose the best option for your financial needs.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Here at the Prysma Lending Group, our team of committed loan officers has helped so many East Meadow borrowers experience their homeownership dreams. We are proud to share that we earned ourselves a spot on the marketplace charts since 2003 as one of the best all-around home loan lending groups serving the states of New York and Connecticut. We strive to make our clients our number one priority and make sure to assist with all the important decision-making that comes with applying for and obtaining mortgage loans. Through our years of experience, we will continue to enjoy our marketplace presence today by helping our clients with all their financial needs. Our highly skilled specialists ensure that clients can comfortably afford their mortgages without the struggle of economic challenges brought on by more loans. We have two locations in Connecticut where our team of skilled loan specialists is ready to meet your financial needs. Reach out to our team today to be helped by our specialists in person at one of our offices.
If you would like to have a meeting with one of our Mortgage Loan specialists, visit us at one of our two Connecticut locations:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT