Home Loans – New York
Your Trusted New York Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
We are your trusted lender for all conventional & unconventional loans in the New York region.
Prysma has assisted families within the New York region and made them understand that they do have the option to own their own home.
Our organization of experts will work with you and explore all of the best possible loan choices, loan rates, and extraneous details surrounding your mortgage.
If you want to begin your journey to owning your own home in New York, fill out the form on the left, or call us at (855) 513-8374, today!
Your different New York Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN New York
Prysma is here to support you through the home purchasing process whether you are a first-time home buyer or you are moving to the New York area. Here is our simple 4-Step process.
Speak with one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators if you want to get pre-qualified for a loan up to a specific amount. This sum helps you discover the price range for the New York home that is perfect for your current situation. Our loan professionals will take the time to explain everything to you to make certain you pick the best loan choice that fits your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
After pre-qualification, you can start shopping for your New York home. When browsing the different home possibilities, be certain to consider all the various factors including location, price, and safety of the neighborhood. When you select the home, you make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the closing sales price.
After you have your New York home picked and a final sales price is settled, you revisit with Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to apply and acquire the ideal loan for your new home. Your committed loan expert will personally lead you through the steps of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
After your proposal has been accepted and you have been approved for a mortgage then you begin the closing process. Finally, you move into your new New York home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for New York Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding New York home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in New York
Conventional loans aren’t guaranteed and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Basically, because there is no governmental financing, the lender (us) is accountable for all mortgaging. These are our New York conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These are ideal for a New York homeowner who prefers regular month-to-month payments and financing. In trade for a certain down payment amount, monthly payments will be considered and priced at a single fixed rate. There won’t be any reason to guess what your mortgage amount will be based on market and interest elements.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are good for New York homeowners who plan to keep their house for a short period of time. These loans have a lower rate throughout the set initial period and then vary according to market variables and index rates. Your rate could be lower or higher during different months, but an interest cap is agreed on and put on your New York mortgage, restricting the maximum your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in New York
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and guarantees these loans through your New York lender. Basically, we can offer you a better deal possibly one with a lower down payment, lower closing price, or lower interest rates. Borrowers must hold a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and have consecutive employment history within the preceding two years.
- Tax ID Loan: These kinds of loans are the proper fit for Non-U.S. citizens who do not hold a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We extend loans to workers in New York who possess a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran searching for a mortgage loan in New York, our VA loan opportunities may be ideal for you! Most of our VA loans don’t need a down payment and have low-interest rates compared to conventional loans. The requirements for this loan include proof of military service, that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in New York
Refinancing is normally used when you want to adjust your monthly payments. This can either be an increase or decrease in your interest rate or monthly payments to pay off your mortgage faster or pay less through the loan’s lifetime. At Prysma, we try to make your New York mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs. Refinancing is often helpful for New York homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in New York
- Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is intended for homeowners over 62-years-old and ready to swap equity for cash. Instead of making monthly payments on your mortgage, you swap your part equity (ownership) of the home and we pay you monthly. This is an attractive choice for retirees needing income to live on a monthly basis. The borrower isn’t obligated to repay the lender until the house is sold or vacated.
Our New York Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma provides both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in New York and all throughout Connecticut. You are not obligated to come to our offices to finish the loan process as it can be done over the phone or online.
However, if you prefer coming into one of our physical locations, we currently have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT