Home Loans – Worcester, MA
Your Trusted worcester, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is a dependable lender for all your conventional and unconventional loan demands in the Worcester area.
We have been able to work with families, and show them that they do have an opportunity to own their own home.
Our great combination of specialists will help you to explore and understand the best possible loan choices, loan rates, and important details regarding your mortgage.
If you think that meeting in person with a specialist is the better option, you can come visit them at one of our offices located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To start your new and exciting journey to homeownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (203) 743-9985
Your different Worcester Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Worcester, ma
We have a 4-step process at Prysma to help people own their own home, which can be helpful if you are buying your first home ever in Worcester or even if you are just relocating. The steps are as followed:
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now it’s time to start shopping! You should be sure to consider location and safety of the neighborhood in addition to the price of the home. When you find the right property, you’ll make an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and the terms with the seller.
When you have a signed and accepted offer and have agreed to the final price of the home, you’ll return to Prysma to apply and lock in your loan for your Worcester area home with our Mortgage Loan Originator. Your loan specialist with assist you with each part of this process.
closing & Moving in
Last, you’ll prepare for your closing and close on the property. Afterwards, you get to move in to your new Worcester home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Worcester Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding worcester home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in worcester
Conventional loans are not secured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). As a result, this leaves the lender, Prysma, responsible for all of your mortgage loans. We offer a variety of loans for you to choose from listed below.
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For the residents in Worcester, MA who are on a fixed income, having predictable payments is essential. After paying a set down payment, monthly payments will be configured and set a chosen amount. If you don’t want to have to figure out the price of your mortgage payment from month-to-month as a result of fluctuating market and interest variables, then a fixed-rate loan is the one for you.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate mortgage would be a great choice if your family is not planning on staying in a home for a long period of time. With adjustable-rate mortgages, home buyers are able to enjoy a lower interest rate during a predetermined initial period. After this period, your interest rate will vary each month, based on the market and rate indexes. However, a cap will be set when your loan is secured, so you’ll know the rate will never exceed the capped rate amount.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in worcester
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Through your Worcester lender, the Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures these loans. We are able to provide you with a better deal, including lower closing cost, a lower down payment, and even lower interest rates. In order to be qualified, you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and a consistent employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: Future homeowners may still qualify to purchase a home in Worcester, even if you aren’t a US citizen, with a Tax ID Loan. If you can provide an Individual Tax Identification Number, Prysma can help you with the pre-qualification process to see if you are approved for a Worcester home loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a veteran you may be eligible for a loan through the Veterans Administration. These personalized loans for you offer a lot of flexibility in their application process, with the most popular being no down payment is required to be approved for a loan. If you have proof of your military service and haven’t been honorably discharged, then you may be able to qualify.
Mortgage Refinancing in worcester
Mortgage Refinancing Options: A refinance may be a great idea for Worcester homeowners that currently have an existing home loan, and are interested in exploring their options to adjust their mortgage. The home loan professionals at Prysma will work with you to see if you are eligible for a lower monthly rate, lower interest, or even a shorter loan term.
Reverse Mortgage Options in worcester
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are over the age of 62 and currently own your home, then you may be qualified to get cash every month from your home equity. Those who are retired, or about to retire, may benefit from this option. A Prysma professional will walk you through each step, and assist you with any questions, to see if you meet the reverse mortgage eligibility requirements.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma’s team of home loan professionals and licensed mortgage loan experts are always here to help you begin your Worcester home loan application process. We are able to assist you online or over the phone.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT