Home Loans – Springfield, MA
Your Trusted springfield, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
If you are looking for a conventional or unconventional loan from a trusted lender, you have come to the right place. Prysma Lending Group has got you covered.
We are dedicated to give families the chance to own their first Springfield, MA home by securing a loan to make that dream come true.
Our team of professionals will work with you to discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors that contribute to your mortgage.
Would you like to meet with us in one of our offices? If so, we have two locations available at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To start your new and exciting journey to homeownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (203) 743-9985
Your different springfield Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Springfield, ma
Whether you are relocating to Springfield or buying your first home, Prysma will be able to walk you through the home buying process through this four-step procedure:
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now it’s time to start shopping! You should be sure to consider location and safety of the neighborhood in addition to the price of the home. When you find the right property, you’ll make an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and the terms with the seller.
When you have a signed and accepted offer and have agreed to the final price of the home, you’ll return to Prysma to apply and lock in your loan for your Springfield area home with our Mortgage Loan Originator. Your loan specialist with assist you with each part of this process.
closing & Moving in
Last, you’ll prepare for your closing and close on the property. Afterwards, you get to move in to your new Springfield home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for springfield Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding springfield home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in springfield
Loans that aren’t insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) are considered to be conventional loans. That means that Prysma, as the lender, is solely responsible for your Springfield loan. Here are the conventional loans that we have to offer:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For homeowners in the Springfield area who prefer consistency with their monthly loan payments, this would be a good choice. After applying for your mortgage loan and being approved, we’ll take your down payment before setting your monthly payments at a fixed rate. Our professionals make the process simple to understand. You’ll never be left wondering what your next month’s payment will be.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate Loans (ARM) are beneficial for anyone who would like to keep their home for a brief period of time in the Springfield area. This type of loan starts out with a lower rate but does fluctuate depending on the market variables and index rates. Your Springfield mortgage rate will be higher or lower, but the interest cap will prevent it from going beyond that point.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Springfield
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Since FHA loans are backed and insured by the government, it may be in your best interest to purchase a home this way. You may be eligible for a lower down payment, lower interest rates, and much more when buying your Springfield home. In order to apply, you must meet a few requirements, which consist of being a verified US citizen, and having a valid social security number.
- Tax ID Loan: If you are not a U.S. citizen, do not have a Green Card, and have no credit score, Prysma may be able to work with you. Workers that are in the Springfield area who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) are eligible for a Tax ID loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a military veteran, you may want to think about a Veterans Administration loan. Most of the time, VA loans do not need a down payment, and they also have very low interest rates. We can help get you started in the loan process if you are able to provide proof of military service, proof that you were not dishonorably discharged, and your previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in springfield
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Springfield homeowners who want to adjust their current mortgage rates or payments may want to look into refinancing with us. Usually, mortgage refinancing can be useful when you change your monthly payments to pay a loan off faster, or by altering your rate so you are able to pay less over the duration of the loan. Here at Prysma, we want to personalize your loan experience to fit your lifestyle and goals. A refinance might be the perfect option for you.
Reverse Mortgage Options in springfield
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgages allow individuals who are 62 and older to swap their home’s equity for a monthly payment. If you are an older individual that owns you Springfield home, you should look into learning how you can use your home’s equity to collect extra cash each month. Rather than you having to pay us, we pay you. The best part is that the money does not have to be paid back until your home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both unconventional and conventional mortgage loans in Springfield and all throughout Massachusetts. We make this process convenient for you by offering all our services online and over the phone.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT