Home Loans – Quincy, MA
Your Trusted Quincy, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
As your trusted lender within the Quincy area, we are here to assist you with both conventional & unconventional loans. Prysma has helped people realize that they do have the option to own their own home.
In order to discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage, our team of professionals will go through every step of the process with you and answer all of your questions.
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form on our web page, or call us today at: 888-743-9985.
Your different Quincy Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Quincy, ma
Prysma is ready to help you through the home buying process. Whether you are relocating to the Stanford area or this is your first house, we’re here. Here is the simple 4-Step process.
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now it’s time for the most exciting part. You should be sure to consider location and safety of the neighborhood in addition to the price of the home. When you find the right property, you’ll make an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and the terms with the seller.
When you have a signed and accepted offer and have agreed to the final price of the home, you’ll return to Prysma to apply and lock in your loan for your Quincy area home with our Mortgage Loan Originator. Your loan specialist with assist you with each part of this process.
closing & Moving in
Congratulations! Once your application has been reviewed, we will guide your through the final approval process. Upon completion, you’ll be given the keys so you can begin the move-in process into your new home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Quincy Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Quincy home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Quincy
As conventional loans are not backed and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA), it is important to note that there is no governmental financing. The lender, therefore us, is responsible for all mortgaging. Our conventional loan options for our clients at Prysma include:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you would like to have fixed monthly payments for your Quincy, MA mortgage loans, then a fixed-rate loan would be a good choice for you. To obtain this loan, you provide a set down payment as part of the investment. We discuss monthly payments to establish a fixed monthly rate. Since it’s a fixed-rate, it never fluctuates as a result of market or interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you are a Quincy homeowner planning on keeping your house for a short term, then ARM loans are a good option for you. These loans, during the determined initial period, have a lower rate and will fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap will always be negotiated and placed upon your Quincy mortgage, but on different months your fate could be lower or higher. By allowing an interest cap, this will limit the maximum your rate can increase to.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Quincy
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Through your Quincy lender, the Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures these loans. We are able to provide you with a better deal, including lower closing cost, a lower down payment, and even lower interest rates. In order to be qualified, you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and a consistent employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: These loans are a good idea for Non-US citizens in the area who do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score. If you have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), you might be eligible for a Tax ID loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan our VA loan options may be just what you’re looking for! Compared to conventional loans, our VA loans have very low interest rates, and most don’t require money down. All that is required for this loan is proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Quincy
Mortgage Refinancing Options: The best option for when you want to make adjustments to your monthly payments is usually refinancing. By increasing or decreasing your interest rate or monthly payments, this can result in paying off the mortgage quicker or paying less through the lifetime of the loan. In the end, all we want to do at Prysma is help to mold your mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Quincy
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you’re looking to exchange equity for cash and are a homeowner over the age of 62, a reverse mortgage loan is for you. You exchange your part equity (ownership) of the home and we pay you instead, rather than paying us monthly payments for your mortgage. The borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated. Retirees looking for income to live on month-to-month often choose this option.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both Conventional and Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Quincy and all throughout Massachusetts. You don’t have to visit our offices to complete the loan process, as each step can be accomplished over the phone or online.
We have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT