Home Loans – Plymouth, MA
Your Trusted Plymouth, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
With years of experience and hundreds of happy clients, Prysma has proved time and time again to be Plymouth, MA’s trusted mortgage lender.
We will do all in our power to make sure you and your family find the home of your dreams, while also sticking to your budget and requests.
We are excited to help you on your journey to home ownership. We offer our expert service both online, over the phone, and at our physical office located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Ready to find a home loan? Fill out the form, or give us a call today: 888-743-9985
Your different Plymouth Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Plymouth, ma
Assistance is available from Prysma, whether this is your first house or you are merely relocating to the area. Overall, all our team wants to do is help you through the home buying process by following this simple 4-Step process:
The first thing you need to get started is to become prequalified for a loan. This way you know your budget before searching for a home in Plymouth, MA. Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will take note of your financial situation and home preferences before beginning the pre-qualification process. We strive to help you find the amount that fits your lifestyle and needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
You begin this process of looking at different home options, you have to consider facts like: price, location and safety of the neighborhood. Once your property is chosen, you can make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final sales price.
Once you and the seller have reached a selling price for your home, you send in your loan application to one of our Mortgage Loan Originators. We’ll assist you in filling out your loan application to secure the right mortgage loan for you. We work quickly to finalize the process to get you into your new home.
closing & Moving in
Once your loan application has been completed and approved, all that is left to do is to close on your home, get your keys, and move in!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Plymouth Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Plymouth home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Plymouth
Conventional loans are typically backed by the loan company you are directly working with and aren’t insured by the government. This may offer some additional flexibility when applying for your Plymouth home loan. Here are the conventional loans available at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For the residents in Plymouth, MA who are on a fixed income, having consistent payments are extremely important. Fixed rate loans will remain the same no matter what market interest rates do. This will result in your payments being the same over the entire term. Whether a fixed-rate loan is better for you will depend on the interest rate environment when the loan is taken out and on the duration of the loan.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) is a type of mortgage in which the interest rate applied on the outstanding balance varies throughout the life of the loan. With an adjustable-rate mortgage, the initial interest rate is fixed for a period of time, after which it resets periodically, often every year or even monthly.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Plymouth
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Since FHA loans are backed and insured by the government, it may be in your best interest to purchase a home this way. You may be eligible for a lower down payment, lower interest rates, and much more when buying your Plymouth home. In order to apply, you must meet a few requirements, which consist of being a verified US citizen, and having a valid social security number.
- Tax ID Loan: You may still be eligible to purchase a home in Plymouth, even if you aren’t a US citizen, with a Tax ID Loan. If you have an Individual Tax Identification Number, Prysma can walk you through the pre-qualification process to see if you are approved for a home loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan:
VA helps Servicemembers, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. As part of our mission to serve you, we provide a home loan guaranty benefit and other housing-related programs to help you buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy.
Mortgage Refinancing in Plymouth
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing can potentially lower your monthly mortgage payment, pay off your mortgage faster or get cash out for that project you’ve been planning. Depending on your goals, this may help you reach them on your lineline. Reach out to one of our specialists today, and we’ll help you get started in the right direction.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Plymouth
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you’re age 62 or older, you can receive money from your mortgage company by borrowing against the value of your home through a reverse mortgage. The payments you receive along with accrued interest and other charges increase the loan’s balance and decrease your equity in the property. As long as you live in the home as your primary residence, maintain the home, and pay homeowner’s insurance, property taxes, and homeowner’s and/or condo association dues (if applicable), the loan does not have to be repaid
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Although we have two offices in Connecticut, Prysma is licensed to serve CT, NY, MA & FL areas. We give you the option of convenience with the ability to complete all loan processes over the phone or by email.
Our two physical locations include:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT