Home Loans – Newton, MA
Your Trusted Newton, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
If you are looking for a trusted lender for conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in your area, look no further. Prysma is dedicated to helping the families in the Newton area own their own home.
The Prysma team will sit down with you and discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage.
To get started with discussing your loan options, contact us today at 888-743-9985.
Your different Newtown Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Newton, ma
Prysma is standing by to assist you through the home buying process. Whether you are relocating to the Newton area or this is your first house, we’re ready. Here is the simple 4-Step process.
You will start by speaking with one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to get pre-qualified for a loan up to a certain amount. We will find the Newton home that is right for you after we get the amount in your price range. To help ensure you choose the best loan option for your needs, our loan specialists will take the time to answer all of the questions you have.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once the pre-qualification process is complete, you can begin to search for homes so that you can place an offer. There are many factors to take into account when choosing a home, including: price, location, and community security, among others. Try to keep these factors in mind when you are on your search. Once you choose the perfect Newton property, it is time to make an offer, and negotiate with the seller on the final price.
Once you have decided on your property, return to Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originators to apply and secure the right loan for you. A member of our dedicated team of loan specialists will guide you through each step of the process.
closing & Moving in
Last, you’ll prepare for your closing and close on the property. After everything is done, you’ll get comfortable in your new home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Newton Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Newton home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Newton
As the lender, Prysma is responsible for mortgaging all conventional loans as they are not backed by the government. This means that government agencies such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) are not involved in the insuring of these loans. Prysma offers the following Newton conventional loan options:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For residents with a steady and reliable income, Prysma may recommend a Fixed-Rate loan as the best course of action. We will discuss your monthly payments with you, and, in exchange for an agreed upon down payment, we can assign one simple fixed rate. This means that there is no guesswork as to what is due each month: no worries, no surprises.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are a great option for short term homeowners in Newton. These loans have a lower rate during the determined initial period, and depending on market conditions and index rates, then fluctuate. This means your rate to be lower or higher in different months. However, an interest cap is negotiated and placed on your Newton mortgage to limit the maximum your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Newton
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Through your local lender, the Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures these loans. We can offer you a better deal Including lower closing cost, a lower down payment, or lower interest rates. In order to be a borrower, you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and have steady employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID Loan is a solid choice for Non-U.S. citizens who don’t hold a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We are able to provide these loans to workers who currently have a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Newton residents who have served in the military are eligible for one of our Veterans Administration (VA) loans. Most of our VA loans have little-to-no down payment, and have very low interest rates as compared to conventional loans. To qualify, you will need proof of military service, proof that you were/have not been dishonorably discharged, and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Newton
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you are a Newton resident looking to adjust your monthly payments, refinancing may be the right option for you. Refinancing can increase or decrease your monthly payments or interest rates so that you may either pay off your loan faster, or pay less over time. Prysma aims to restructure your mortgage loans to meet the specific needs of your finances or lifestyle.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Newton
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a resident of Massachutes and over the age of 62 who want to exchange equity for cash might benefit from a Reverse Mortgage. Those with reverse mortgages exchange part equity (ownership) of the home for monthly payments rather than making monthly payments for your mortgage. Retirees in search of income to live on month-to-month often do well with this option. With reverse mortgages, the borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both unconventional and conventional mortgage loans all throughout Massachusetts. We make this process convenient for you by offering all our services online and over the phone.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT