Home Loans – Medford, MA
Your Trusted medford, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
If you are looking for a trusted lender for conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in your area, look no further. Prysma is dedicated to helping the families in the Medford area own their own home.
Our team of professionals will help you figure out the best option so that you and your family can reach your goals.
To get started with discussing your loan options, visit us at one of our offices located:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Or call us today at: 888-743-9985
Your different Medford Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN medford, ma
Prysma is here for you from beginning to end. Whether you are relocating to the Medford area or this is your first house, we’re ready. Here is the simple 4-Step process.
Getting pre-qualified involves supplying a bank or lender with your overall financial picture, including your debt, income, and assets. The lender reviews everything and gives you an estimate of how much you can expect to borrow. Pre-qualification can be done over the phone or online. It’s quick, usually taking just one to three days to get a pre-qualification letter.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once the pre-qualification process is complete, it’s time to start looking for the home of your dreams. It’s important to vary your search to find a place that fits your budget, style, security, and more. Once you choose the perfect Medford property, it is time to make an offer, and negotiate with the seller on the final price.
Once you have decided on your property, return to Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originators to apply and secure the right loan for you. AOne of our professionals will guide you to your next steps.
closing & Moving in
Congratulations! You’re a home-owner. Our team of dedicated advisors will help you from pre-qualification to close. We will partner with you throughout the entire process.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Medford Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding medford home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in medford
A conventional mortgage is a home loan that isn’t backed by a government agency, such as the FHA or VA. Conventional mortgages often meet the down payment and income requirements set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, and they often conform to the loan limits set by the Federal Housing Finance Administration (FHFA).
- Fixed-Rate Loan: A fixed-rate mortgage is the most popular type of financing because it offers predictability and stability for your budget. A fixed interest rate is attractive to Medford borrowers who don’t want their interest rates fluctuating over the term of their loans, potentially increasing their interest expenses and, by extension, their mortgage payments. This type of rate avoids the risk that comes with a floating or variable interest rate, in which the rate payable on a debt obligation can vary depending on a benchmark interest rate or index, sometimes unexpectedly.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: After the fixed-rate period ends, the interest rate on an adjustable-rate mortgage moves up and down based on the index it is tied to. The index is an interest rate set by market forces and published by a neutral party. There are many indexes, and the loan paperwork identifies which index a particular adjustable-rate mortgage follows.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in medford
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Through your Medford lender, the Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures these loans. We are able to provide you with a better deal, including lower closing cost, a lower down payment, and even lower interest rates. In order to be qualified, you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and a consistent employment history within the past two years..
- Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID Loan is a solid choice for Non-U.S. citizens who don’t hold a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We are able to provide these loans to workers who currently have a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: VA direct and VA-backed Veterans home loans can help Medford Veterans, service members, and their survivors to buy, build, improve, or refinance a home. You’ll still need to have the required credit and income for the loan amount you want to borrow.
Mortgage Refinancing in medford
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you are a Medford resident looking to adjust your monthly payments, refinancing may be the right option for you. Refinancing can increase or decrease your monthly payments or interest rates so that you may either pay off your loan faster, or pay less over time. Prysma aims to restructure your mortgage loans to meet the specific needs of your finances or lifestyle.
Reverse Mortgage Options in medford
Reverse Mortgage Options:A reverse mortgage is a mortgage loan, usually secured by a residential property, that enables the borrower to access the unencumbered value of the property. A homeowner who is 62 or older and has considerable home equity can borrow against the value of their home and receive funds as a lump sum, fixed monthly payment or line of credit.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Greater Medford and all throughout Connecticut. You are not required to visit our offices to complete the loan process as each step can be accomplished over the phone or online.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT