Home Loans – Lowell, MA
Your Trusted lowell, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
When you are looking to obtain a conventional or unconventional loan, Prysma is your number one loan lender.
Families in the Lowell area always have the option to own their own home and Prysma is here to help them realize this.
Our team of professionals will work with you to discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors that contribute to your mortgage.
If you would like to meet with one of our experts, and learn more about our services, we have two offices available at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To start your new and exciting journey to homeownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (203) 743-9985
Your different lowell Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Lowell, ma
Our loan experts here at Prysma are always ready to help you purchase your very first home, or if you’re relocating to the Lowell, MA neighborhood. Check out this easy 4-Step process:
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now it’s time to start shopping! You should be sure to consider location and safety of the neighborhood in addition to the price of the home. When you find the right property, you’ll make an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and the terms with the seller.
When you have a signed and accepted offer and have agreed to the final price of the home, you’ll return to Prysma to apply and lock in your loan for your Lowell area home with our Mortgage Loan Originator. Your loan specialist with assist you with each part of this process.
closing & Moving in
Last, you’ll prepare for your closing and close on the property. Afterwards, you get to move in to your new Lowell home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Lowell Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Lowell home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Lowell
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) both do not back up, or insure conventional loans. There is no governmental financing done at all. Because of this, we (the lender) are responsible for all mortgaging. The conventional loan options that we offer our clients at Prysma are as follows:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you are interested in a loan with set month-to-month payments and financing, a fixed-rate loan may be the perfect choice for your Lowell family. Our loan specialists will discuss and set a fixed loan rate based on your specific situation and down payment amount. You won’t have to worry about guessing what your monthly rate will be, as it will not change due to the market or interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Lowell homeowners who plan to own a house short term might want to go with an ARM loan. During the determined initial period, these loans have a lower rate. Once this period is up, the loan rates shift depending on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap is negotiated and placed on your Lowell mortgage, limiting the maximum your rate can increase. Your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Lowell
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures its loans through Prysma. Prysma, your Lowell lender, can offer you a great deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or even lower interest rates. Those who borrow must have a valid Social Security number, residency in the U.S., and a consistent employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: The tax ID loans are available to workers in the Lowell area. This may be the right fit for Non-US citizens without a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Those who borrow must have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan, you may be able to qualify for our VA loan options. Most of our VA loans don’t require a downpayment, and have low interest rates in comparison to conventional loans. In order to take out a VA loan, borrowers will need proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in lowell
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing could be the right way to go when you want to make changes to your monthly payments. This can fluctuate your interest rate or monthly payments, which allows you to pay off your mortgage faster, or pay less through the lifetime of the loan. Prysma’s goal is to mold your Lowell mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs. Refinancing is usually a great option for new homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in lowell
Reverse Mortgage Options: This type of loan would be a good idea for homeowners over 62-years-old, who are interested in exchanging equity for cash. With reverse mortgage loans, a month-to-month payment goes in your pocket when you choose to change your part equity (ownership) of your home. This choice is smart for retirees in need of additional income to survive each month. Also, the borrower does not have to worry about repaying the loan until the home is sold or left.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma is able to offer our Lowell clients both Conventional and Unconventional mortgage loans. To access a loan, we can work with you over the phone online.
However, if you prefer to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT