Home Loans – Lawrence, MA
Your Trusted Lawrence, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
For residents in Lawrence, Massachusetts Prysma is your trusted lender for all conventional & unconventional loans.
Prysma has helped many families realize they are able to find a plan that will allow them to own their own home. Dedicated members of the Prysma team will sit down with you, and discuss your options to help you find the best possible loan option, rate, and circumstantial factors that affect your mortgage.
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form on our web page, or call us today at: 888-743-9985
Your different Lawrence Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Lawrence, ma
Assistance is available from Prysma, whether this is your first house or you are merely relocating to the Lawrence area. Overall, all our team wants to do is help you through the home buying process by following this simple 4-Step process:
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now it’s time for the most exciting part. You should be sure to consider location and safety of the neighborhood in addition to the price of the home. When you find the right property, you’ll make an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and the terms with the seller.
When you have a signed and accepted offer and have agreed to the final price of the home, you’ll return to Prysma to apply and lock in your loan for your Lawrence area home with our Mortgage Loan Originator. Your loan specialist with assist you with each part of this process.
closing & Moving in
When the seller of the property agrees with you on a sale price, and your mortgage has been approved, it is time to close the deal. The last remaining step is for you to prepare to move into your new Lawrence home.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Lawrence Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Lawrence home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Lawrence
There is no direct governmental financing for conventional loans, but rather, they are insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all mortgaging and offers the following conventional loan options to Lawrence borrowers:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: The perfect option for Lawrence homeowners who are very steady month-to-month with payments and financing. Set at one simple fixed rate, after discussing, monthly payments will be exchanged for a set down payment. And based upon market and interest variables your mortgage payment will be determined.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Planning on only keeping your Lawrence home for the short time being? A short term, then ARM loans are a good option for you. These loans, during the determined initial period, have a lower rate and will fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap will always be negotiated and placed upon your Lawrence mortgage, but on different months your fate could be lower or higher. By allowing an interest cap, this will limit the maximum your rate can increase to.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Lawrence
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Through your Lawrence lender, the Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures these loans. We are able to provide you with a better deal, including lower closing cost, a lower down payment, and even lower interest rates. In order to be qualified, you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and a consistent employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: These loans are a good idea for Non-US citizens in the area who do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score. If you have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), you might be eligible for a Tax ID loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan:
At Prysma we love our veterans. If you’re a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan our VA loan options may be perfect for you.
Compared to conventional loans, our VA loans have very low interest rates, and most don’t require money down. All that is required for this loan is proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Lawrence
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you’re looking to refinance, Prysma is here as your low-cost alternative to banks. Our competitive interest rates, flexible terms and fast approval process makes your credit union an easy choice for all of your home loan needs. In the end, all we want to do at Prysma is help to mold your mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Lawrence
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse Mortgage Options: Looking to exchange equity for cash? If you stand at an age over 62 and are a homeowner, then you are applicable for a reverse mortgage. By exchanging your part equity (ownership) of the home, you will replace paying us monthly payments for your mortgage instead and we will be paying you as a result. If you’re looking for income to live on month-to-month and are a retiree, this option is a viable option. And there is no need to rush, for not until the home is sold or vacated will the borrower need to pay back the lender.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma Lending Group is a trusted lender for both conventional and unconventional loans in the Lawrence area and all of Connecticut. Call us today, or visit us online, and you can complete the entire loan process without having to meet in-person, for your convenience.
We have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT