Home Loans – Haverhill, MA
Your Trusted Haverhill, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
When you’re looking to obtain a conventional or unconventional loan, Prysma is your number one Haverhill, MA lender.
Families should be aware that they’re able to own their own home. Buying a home doesn’t have to be complicated and expensive. With our experience, we can help figure out the best option for you.
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form on our web page, or call us today at: 888-743-9985
Your different Haverhill Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Haverhill, ma
Prysma will guide you throughout the home buying process, ensuring you understand each and every step. Whether this is a relocation to the Greater Haverhill area or the purchase of your first house, there is this simple 4-Step process.
Before anything happens, it’s important that you get a pre-qualification loan. This way we can establish a budget for you and keep everything on track. Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will take note of your financial situation and home preferences before beginning the pre-qualification process. It is our mission to get you the home of your dreams while also staying on top of your budget.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now it’s time to start shopping! You should be sure to consider location and safety of the neighborhood in addition to the price of the home. When you find the right property, you’ll make an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and the terms with the seller.
Once you’ve decided on it and the sales price has been determined, it’s time to visit Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator again in order to apply and secure the right loan for your ideal new home. One of our dedicated loan specialists will personally guide you through each step of the loan process, ensuring you understand each and every step of the way.
closing & Moving in
After your application has been reviewed and approved by our experts, then we’ll go through the final closing procedures with you. Upon completion, you’ll be given the keys so you can begin the move-in process into your new Haverhill, MA home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Haverhill Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Haverhill home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Haverhill
Conventional loans, for which there is no governmental financing, are backed and insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all mortgaging. Prysma offers the following Haverhill conventional loan options:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For the residents who are on a fixed income, having predictable payments is essential. After paying a set down payment, monthly payments will be configured and set a chosen amount. If you don’t want to have to figure out the price of your mortgage payment from month-to-month as a result of fluctuating market and interest variables, then a fixed-rate loan is the one for you.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Short-term Haverhill home buyers might want to go with an ARM loan. These loans have a lower rate during the determined initial period. Once this period is up, the loan rates fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. The maximum your rate can increase is limited due to an interest cap, which is negotiated and placed on your Haverhill mortgage. Your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Haverhill
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Prysma, your Haverhill lender, offers Federal Housing Administration-insured FHA loans, which are government-backed. Prysma can offer you a better deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. You will need a Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady two-year employment history in order to secure an FHA loan.
- Tax ID Loan: For Haverhill workers, tax ID loans are available. This option may be best for Non-US citizens without a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Those who borrow must have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan, then the best fit for you may be our VA loans. These, for the most part, do not require money down and come with very low interest rates (as compared to conventional loans). However, there are requirements that come with this loan, these being: proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Haverhill
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Maybe you want to lower your monthly payment, change the term of your loan, or tap into the equity in your home for other expenses. If you’re considering refinancing your current mortgage, we can help you understand your options.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Haverhill
Reverse Mortgage Options: This type of loan would be a good idea for homeowners over 62-years-old, who are interested in exchanging equity for cash. With reverse mortgage loans, a month-to-month payment goes in your pocket when you choose to change your part equity (ownership) of your home. This choice is smart for retirees in need of additional income to survive each month. Also, the borrower does not have to worry about repaying the loan until the home is sold or left.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Our physical locations are in Connecticut, but we serve the MA area with both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans. If you’re interested in learning more about your options, reach out to us today. We are happy to help clients near and far over the phone and online.
Our two physical locations include:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT