Home Loans – Framingham, MA
Your Trusted Framingham, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
When you need a conventional or unconventional loan, Prysma is your trusted Framingham, MA lender.
We strive to give families the chance to own their first Framingham, MA home by securing a loan to make that dream come true.
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form on our web page, or call us today at: 888-743-9985
Your different Framingham Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Framingham, ma
Assistance is available from Prysma, whether this is your first house or you are merely relocating to the area. Overall, all our team wants to do is help you through the home buying process by following this simple 4-Step process:
The first thing you need to get started is to become prequalified for a loan. This way you know your budget before searching for a home in Framingham, CT. Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will take note of your financial situation and home preferences before beginning the pre-qualification process. We strive to help you find the amount that fits your lifestyle and needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
You begin this process of looking at different home options, you have to consider facts like: price, location and safety of the neighborhood. Once your property is chosen, you can make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final sales price.
Once you and the seller have reached a selling price for your home, you send in your loan application to one of our Mortgage Loan Originators. We’ll assist you in filling out your loan application to secure the right mortgage loan for you. We work quickly to finalize the process to get you into your new home.
closing & Moving in
Once your mortgage is approved, your dedicated loan specialist will advise you on what to bring to your closing and schedule the closing date. After you close, you get to move into your new home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Framingham Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Framingham home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Framingham
Loans that aren’t insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) are considered to be conventional loans. That means that Prysma, as the lender, is solely responsible for your Framingham loan. Here are the conventional loans that we have to offer:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For the residents in Framingham, MA who are on a fixed income, having predictable payments is essential. After paying a set down payment, monthly payments will be configured and set a chosen amount. If you don’t want to have to figure out the price of your mortgage payment from month-to-month as a result of fluctuating market and interest variables, then a fixed-rate loan is the one for you.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: A good option for Framingham homeowners planning on keeping their house for a short term are Arm loans. Due to their lower rate, these loans during the determined initial period will fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. Your mortgage will have an interest cap (to limit the maximum your rate can increase to) negotiated and placed upon it. However, different months your rate could be lower or higher.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Framingham
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Since FHA loans are backed and insured by the government, it may be in your best interest to purchase a home this way. You may be eligible for a lower down payment, lower interest rates, and much more when buying your Framingham home. In order to apply, you must meet a few requirements, which consist of being a verified US citizen, and having a valid social security number.
- Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID loan is a good choice for any Non-U.S. citizen who doesn’t have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Prysma takes loan applications from Framingham, CT workers who currently possess a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: As a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan within Framingham, the most suitable loans for you may be our VA loans. For the most part, these do not have a requirement of money done and, instead, come with very low interest rates (in comparison to conventional loans); except the requirements one has to meet to be able to possess these loans are: proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Framingham
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing is sought after when homeowners would like to adjust their month-to-month payment or interest rate. Our refinancing experts can work with you to increase or decrease your rates or payments. This will give you the opportunity to pay off your mortgage in a shorter time period or to lower your monthly payments. Reach out to our professionals to see how we can assist you with your refinancing objectives.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Framingham
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is for homeowners over the age of 62 and looking to exchange equity for cash. Instead of paying us monthly payments for your mortgage, you exchange your part equity (ownership) of the home and we pay you instead. This is popular for retirees looking for income to live on month-to-month. The borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Although we have two offices in Connecticut, Prysma is licensed to serve the CT, NY, MA & FL areas. We give you the option of convenience with the ability to complete all loan processes over the phone or by email.
Our two physical locations include:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT