Home Loans – Brockton, MA
Your Trusted Brockton, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
If you are a part of the Brockton community, you can count on reliable service for their conventional and unconventional loans with Prysma as their lender.
Prysma has helped hundreds of families realize that they do have the option to own their own home.Our team of professionals will work with you to discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors that contribute to your mortgage.
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form on our web page, or call us today at: 888-743-9985
Your different Brockton Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Brockton, ma
Assistance is available from Prysma, whether this is your first house or you are merely relocating to the area. Overall, all our team wants to do is help you through the home buying process by following this simple 4-Step process:
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
You begin this process of looking at different home options, you have to consider facts like: price, location and safety of the neighborhood. Once your property is chosen, you can make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final sales price.
You have your home chosen and a sales price is determined you revisit with Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to apply and secure the perfect loan for your new home. Your dedicated loan specialist will personally guide you through each step of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
Once your mortgage is approved, your dedicated loan specialist will advise you on what to bring to your closing and schedule the closing date. After you close, you get to move into your new home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Brockton Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Brockton home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Brockton
Loans that aren’t insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) are considered to be conventional loans. That means that Prysma, as the lender, is solely responsible for your Brockton loan. Here are the conventional loans that we have to offer:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These are perfect for a homeowner who is very steady month-to-month with payments and financing. In exchange for a set down payment, monthly payments per month will be discussed and set at one simple fixed rate. This way you don’t have to guess what your mortgage payment will be based on market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: A good option for Brockton homeowners planning on keeping their house for a short term are Arm loans. Due to their lower rate, these loans during the determined initial period will fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. Your mortgage will have an interest cap (to limit the maximum your rate can increase to ) negotiated and placed upon it. However, different months your rate could be lower or higher.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Brockton
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Since FHA loans are backed and insured by the government, it may be in your best interest to purchase a home this way. You may be eligible for a lower down payment, lower interest rates, and much more when buying your Brockton home. In order to apply, you must meet a few requirements, which consist of being a verified US citizen, and having a valid social security number.
- Tax ID Loan: These loans are the right fit for Non-US citizens who do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We offer loans to workers who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: As a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan within Brockton, the most suitable loans for you may be our VA loans. For the most part, these do not have a requirement of money done and, instead, come with very low interest rates (in comparison to conventional loans); except the requirements one has to meet to be able to possess these loans are: proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Brockton
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing, being the best option for you, can help when you want to make adjustments to your monthly payments. Through the process of increasing or decreasing your interest rate or monthly payments, the mortgage can be paid off quicker to cost less through the lifetime of the loan. Concerning your lifestyle and financial needs, our job as Prysma allows us to help fit your Brockton mortgage around such.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Brockton
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is for homeowners over the age of 62 and looking to exchange equity for cash. Instead of paying us monthly payments for your mortgage, you exchange your part equity (ownership) of the home and we pay you instead. This is popular for retirees looking for income to live on month-to-month. The borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Although we have two offices in Connecticut, Prysma is licensed to serve the CT, NY, MA & FL areas. We give you the option of convenience with the ability to complete all loan processes over the phone or by email.
Our two physical locations include:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT