Home Loans – Boston, MA
Your Trusted BOSTON, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
If you are looking for a conventional or unconventional loan from a trusted lender, you have come to the right place. Prysma Lending Group has got you covered.
Prysma has been able to help families within the Boston area realize that they do have the option to own their own home.
Our team of professionals will work hard with you to discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and any other factors that contribute to your mortgage.
If you would like to meet with one of our experts, and learn more about our services, we have two offices available at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To start your new and exciting journey to homeownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (203) 743-9985
Your different Boston Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN boston, ma
Prysma will help guide you through the home buying process, answering any questions you may have along the way. Whether you are relocating to the Boston area or this is your first house, there is a simple 4-Step process.
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now it’s time to start shopping! You should be sure to consider location and safety of the neighborhood in addition to the price of the home. When you find the right property, you’ll make an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and the terms with the seller.
When you have a signed and accepted offer and have agreed to the final price of the home, you’ll return to Prysma to apply and lock in your loan for your Boston area home with our Mortgage Loan Originator. Your loan specialist with assist you with each part of this process.
closing & Moving in
Last, you’ll prepare for your closing and close on the property. Afterwards, you get to move in to your new Boston home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for boston Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding boston home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in boston
As the lender, Prysma is responsible for mortgaging all conventional loans as they are not backed by the government. This means that government agencies such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) are not involved in the insuring of these loans. Prysma offers the following Boston conventional loan options:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These are a top choice for a Boston homeowner who is interested in a loan with set month-to-month payments and financing. Our loan specialists will help you find and set a fixed loan rate based on your specific situation, and down payment amount. You won’t have to worry about wondering what your monthly rate will be, since it won’t change due to market or interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are a great option for someone who is looking to be a short term homeowner in Boston. These loan types start with a low rate during the existing period, and then differ determined by index rates and market conditions. It could be different from one month to the next, but an interest cap is set at the start of your Boston mortgage, limiting the maximum your rate can rise.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in boston
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan is guaranteed by the government. It’s also insured by the government through your Boston, MA lender. We can offer you a better deal, such as one with a moderate down payment, reduced closing costs, or even a lower interest rate. In order to be a borrower, you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and have steady employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID Loan is a solid choice for Non-U.S. citizens who don’t hold a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We are able to provide these loans to Boston, MA workers who currently have a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran interested in a mortgage loan, our VA loan options may be just what you need. When you compare these loans to conventional ones, several of our VA loans have lower interest rates and don’t require a down payment. When applying for these loans, you must provide proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and proof of your financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Boston
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage Refinancing Options: When you want to make adjustments to your monthly payments, refinancing is most common. To pay less through the lifetime of the loan or pay off the mortgage quicker, this can mean increasing or decreasing your interest rate or monthly payments. Our goal is to mold your Boston mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs here at Prysma. Refinancing is often a helpful option for Boston homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Boston
Reverse Mortgage Options: This type of loan is great for homeowners over 62-years-old, who are interested in exchanging equity for cash. It’s a month-to-month payment that goes in your pocket when you choose to swap your part equity (ownership) of your home. This is an exceptional choice for retirees in need of additional income to survive each month. Also, the borrower isn’t required to repay it until the home is sold or left.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both unconventional and conventional mortgage loans in Boston and all throughout Massachusetts. We make this process convenient for you by offering all our services online and over the phone.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two offices available in Connecticut:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT