Home Loans – Arlington, MA
Your Trusted Arlington, MA Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
If you are looking for a conventional or unconventional loan from a trusted lender, we are your trusted advisors. Prysma Lending Group has got you covered.
Our team of professionals serving Arlington have seen it all, we’ve dealt with various cases that have varied in complexity, and we’re here to help you navigate!
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form on our web page, or call us today at: 888-743-9985
Your different arlington Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN arlington, ma
Prysma is ready to help you through the home buying process. Whether you are relocating to the Stanford area or this is your first house, we’re here. Here is the simple 4-Step process.
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once you are pre-qualified for a loan by Prysma, you can begin your home search right away. When choosing a new home, there are a number of factors to keep in mind: price, location, and safety among others. Once you’ve found the Arlington property of your dreams, it is time to make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final purchase price.
When you have a signed and accepted offer and have agreed to the final price of the home, you’ll return to Prysma to apply and lock in your loan for your Arlington area home with our Mortgage Loan Originator. Your loan specialist with assist you with each part of this process.
closing & Moving in
All that is left once a price has been determined and you have been approved for your mortgage, is to close the deal. Prysma’s job is done at this point, and it is time for you to prepare to move into your new Arlington home.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Arlington Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding arlington home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in arlington
A conventional loan is one that is not formally backed by any government entity such as FHA, VA, and USDA. Rather, it is a loan that follows guidelines set by Fannie Mac and Freddie Mae, two agencies that help standardize mortgage lending in the U.S.
- Fixed-Rate Loan: Loans can come with variable interest rates that change over time, or fixed rates.This is important because the interest rate affects how much your monthly payment will be: if the rate increases, your required monthly payments could also increase – and you might not be able to afford those higher payments.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate mortgage may be a smart financial choice for those buyers that are planning to pay off the loan in full within a specific amount of time or those who will not be financially hurt when the rate adjusts.With adjustable-rate mortgage caps, there are limits set on how much the index rates can rise.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in arlington
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan is guaranteed by the government. It’s also insured by the government through your Arlington, MA lender. We can offer you a better deal, such as one with a moderate down payment, reduced closing costs, or even a lower interest rate. In order to be a borrower, you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and have steady employment history within the past two years..
- Tax ID Loan: These loans are a good idea for Non-US citizens in the area who do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score. If you have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), you might be eligible for a Tax ID loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: VA helps Servicemembers, Veterans, and eligible surviving spouses become homeowners. As part of our mission to serve you, we provide a home loan guarantee benefit and other housing-related programs to help you buy, build, repair, retain, or adapt a home for your own personal occupancy. VA Home Loans are provided by private Arlington, MA lenders, such as banks and mortgage companies. VA guarantees a portion of the loan, enabling the lender to provide you with more favorable terms.
Mortgage Refinancing in arlington
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Looking for a lower rate, lower monthly payment, shorter term or access to your home’s equity? Find all of them by refinancing the mortgage on your home through the community bank whose rates deliver more value for your money. In the end, all we want to do at Prysma is help to mold your mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs.
Reverse Mortgage Options in arlington
Reverse Mortgage Options:If you’re 62 or older – and want money to pay off your mortgage, supplement your income, or pay for healthcare expenses – you may consider a reverse mortgage. It allows you to convert part of the equity in your home into cash without having to sell your home or pay additional monthly bills. But take your time: a reverse mortgage can be complicated and might not be right for you. A reverse mortgage can use up the equity in your home, which means fewer assets for you and your heirs. If you do decide to look for one, one of our Prysma representatives will be happy to assist you.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
The Prysma Lending Group has helped thousands of Arlington, MA families realize the dream of home ownership. Since 2003 our company has continuously grown because of our philosophy of always doing right by our clients-that means finding the right mortgage for each individual borrower, ensuring that families can afford their mortgages and remain in their homes. We will gladly help you at one of our two office locations, over the phone, or online. Contact us today to learn more!
We have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT