Home Loans – Massachussets
Your Trusted Massachussets Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is a top choice lender for unconventional and conventional home loans in Massachussets. Prysma helps families and individuals in Massachussets realize that they may be able to own their own home.
Our professional team will help you find out all the best rates, loan options, and address any factors influencing your mortgage.
If you would like to become a homeowner in the Massachussets area, fill out the form located to the left, or call us at: (855) 513-8374
Your different MASSACHUSSETS Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN MASSACHUSSETS
With Prysma, the home buying process will be simple. Whether this is your first house or you are relocating to the Greater Massachusetts area, there is the simple 4-Step process.
In order to get pre-qualified, reach out and speak with one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators. We will work to get you pre-qualified for a loan up to a certain amount. This amount helps you determine the price range for the Massachusetts home that is right for you. Our loan specialists take the time to answer any questions you have. We want to make sure that you select the best loan option for your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
You can begin shopping for your Massachusetts home as soon as pre-qualification is complete. Make sure to consider the array of factors that go in to finding the right home, including price, location and safety of the neighborhood. After you choose the property you make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final sales price.
Once you’ve found the perfect home in Massachusetts and a sales price has been determined, you will meet with Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator again to apply and secure the perfect loan for your new home. We’ll place you with a dedicated loan specialist will personally guide you through each step of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
The closing process will begin after your offer has been accepted and your mortgage is approved. Now you can prepare to move into your new Massachusetts home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for MASSACHUSSETS Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding MASSACHUSSETS home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in MASSACHUSSETS
Conventional loans can be backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Since there is no governmental financing, Prysma, the lender, is responsible for all mortgaging. Here are the Massachusetts conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For Massachusetts homeowners with reliable, steady month-to-month payments and good financing, Fixed-Rate loans are an excellent option! In exchange for a predetermined down payment, your monthly payments will be discussed and set at one simple fixed rate. This way, there’s no guessing what your mortgage payment will be based on market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are good for Massachusetts homeowners who plan to own a house for a short term. During a determined initial period, these loans have a lower rate. Over time, the rates fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. Although your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month, an interest cap is negotiated and placed on your Massachusetts mortgage, which limits the maximum your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in MASSACHUSSETS
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures FHA loans through Prysma, your Massachusetts lender. Because of this, Prysma can offer you a great deal—potentially including a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. Borrowers need a valid Social Security number, must have lawful residency in the U.S., and have to have a steady employment history for the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: These loans are the perfect choice for Non-US citizens without a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Tax ID loans are available to workers in the Massachusetts, so long as they have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military veterans seeking a mortgage loan in Massachusetts might benefit from our VA loan options! Most of our VA loans have very low interest rates as compared to conventional loans and do not require a downpayment. All this loan requires is proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Massachusetts
If you are looking to adjust your monthly payments, refinancing might be the way to go. Refinancing can increase or decrease your interest rate or your monthly payments. This allows you to pay off your mortgage more quickly and/or pay less through the lifetime of the loan. Prysma aims to mold your Massachusetts mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs. Refinancing is often a great option for Massachusetts homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Massachusetts
- Reverse Mortgage Options: If you’re a homeowner over the age of 62, a Reverse Mortgage might be for you. Instead of paying us monthly payments for your mortgage, you can exchange equity for cash. As the homeowner, you exchange some equity (ownership) of the home. We then pay you instead. Retirees looking for income to live on month-to-month often do well with this option. In the case of a reverse mortgage, the borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our MASSACHUSETTS Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in the Greater Connecticut area. You do not even need to visit our office to complete the loan process! Each step can be accomplished over the phone or online.
You can also stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT