Home Loans – Jacksonville, FL
Your Trusted East Jacksonville, FL Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
If you are looking for conventional or unconventional loans in the Jacksonville, FL area you can count on reliable services from Prysma.
Prysma has made many families dreams of owning their own home a reality.
Our professional team will be thorough during the entire loan process including best options for your family, current rates and other circumstantial factors.
If you would like to speak to one of our professionals call us today at (855) 513-8374
Our offices are located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Although we don’t have an office in Jacksonville, FL we are licensed in the state of Florida and ready to help you on your quest for home ownership.
Your different Jacksonville, FL Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN JACKSONVILLE, FL
Whether you’re a first time home buyer or a seasoned home owner, Prysma wants to help you through the process of purchasing your Jacksonville home. Here is our simple 4-Step process:
In order to pre-qualify you will have to meet with a licensed mortgage loan originator. After you are pre-qualified for a specific amount you can determine the best price range for your new home. Our professionals will make sure to answer all your questions and guide you through the process of choosing the best loan option for you and your family.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
The next step is finding your home! There are many aspects of a home to consider including price, location and the safety of your neighborhood within the Jacksonville area. After you find the one, you will need to make an offer and negotiate with the seller.
Once an offer is accepted and a final sales price is agreed upon, you will meet with a Prysma Loan Originator again. This is when we will help you obtain the best loan available for your Jacksonville Home. One of our specialists will walk you through the entire loan process and answer all your questions.
closing & Moving in
After your mortgage is approved our loan specialist will provide you with the necessities for scheduling your closing date and what you will need to bring. Once closed, you can move into your new Jacksonville home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Jacksonville Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Jacksonville home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Jacksonville
Prysma is completely responsible for all mortgaging for conventional loans as they are not backed by the government, because we are the lender. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) are not involved in insuring or backing these loans. Here are the conventional loans we offer Jacksonville buyers:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: We offer month-to-month payments and financing to Jacksonville home buyers, if you are looking for this type of payment fixed-rate may be the best choice for you. Our specialists will take your specific situation and discuss and set a fixed loan rate. Fixed-rates will not change due to the market or interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you are planning to stay in your new home for a shorter period of time, an adjustable-rate loan may be the smartest choice. A predetermined initial period offers a lower rate. After this period, rates fluctuate based on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap we negotiate will limit the amount your mortgage rate can increase. This means your monthly rates will fluctuate.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Jacksonville, FL
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: With an FHA loan the Federal Housing Administration will back and insure your loan through Prysma. There are some benefits to this type of loan including a smaller down payment requirement, lower closing costs, or a lower interest rate. In order to qualify, a buyer must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady, two year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: If you are a non-citizen and do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card you may qualify for a Tax ID loan. In order to qualify you need to have a passport and individual tax identification number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a Veteran in Jacksonville Florida you may find a Veterans Administration loan is the best fit for your home purchasing needs. A number of these loans have very low interest rates and require no money down. In order to qualify a veteran must have prior financial history, proof of military services and proof that their charge was not dishonorable.
Mortgage Refinancing in Jacksonville
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Prysma offers mortgage refinance to allow you to make adjustments to your monthly payments. Refinancing can be used to increase or decrease your interest rate or monthly payments. This allows Jacksonville residents to pay off a mortgage more quickly or to decrease the amount paid through the lifetime of a loan. Prysma has the capability to tailor your mortgage to the lifestyle and needs of your family.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Jacksonville
Reverse Mortgage Options: this type of loan can help qualifying homeowners to exchange their home equity for cash. In order to qualify you must own your Jacksonville residence and be over the age of 62. We then pay you for partial equity of your home each month, increasing your monthly income. You will have to agree to pay back the lender if you sell your home or if it’s vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Although our offices are in Connecticut we are here for all Jacksonville, Florida residents for conventional and unconventional mortgages. We give you the option of convenience with the ability to complete all loan processes over the phone or by email.
However, if you would like to call one of our locations, we have two in Connecticut, call us today! (855) 513-8374
- Our Locations:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT