Home Loans – Tampa, FL
Your Trusted Tampa, FL Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma continues to service the Tampa, FL area as a trusted mortgage lender for all of your conventional and unconventional loan needs.
Owning your own home can be a difficult process, but Prysma is here to assist countless families through the entire journey.
Whether it’s on the phone or in person, our dedicated mortgage loan experts will be there for you to explain options for you. This includes: the best loan options available and loan rates. They will always be available to answer any queries you may have as well. If you’d like to stop by, our offices can be found at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Homeownership is only a few steps away! Fill out the form to the left or give us a call today at (203) 743-9985.
Your different Tampa Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Tampa, FL
We at Prysma understand that the process of buying a home is a long and difficult journey. If you are either relocating to the Tampa area or are in the process of buying your first home we can help. Owning your own home can be as easy as 4 simple steps.
Firstly, you will need to meet with our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators. They will discuss a pre-qualification for you for up to a specific amount. This amount is necessary as it tells you what the price range that is best suited for you and your family. A loan specialist will then come in to evaluate the best loan options that fit these needs. They will take you through the process of what needs to be done and answer any questions that you may have.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
It’s time to figure out where you want to live! Remember always to consider not only price but location and the safety of the neighbourhood as well. Once you’ve found the right property for you, you will then need to make an offer. You will then need to negotiate this price along with the terms with the seller.
Once the final price of the home is accepted and signatures have been received, you will then need to return to Prysma. Meeting with our Mortgage Loan Originator is the next step as you’ll be able to apply for the loan for your Tampa area home. All of this will be handled by your loan specialist.
closing & Moving in
Final steps for closing the property will follow and then, finally,you will be able to move into your new Tampa home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Florida Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Tampa home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Tampa
There is no direct governmental financing for conventional loans. They are either insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Mortgaging is then handled by Prysma. The following are the conventional loan options we have:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you are a Tampa homeowner looking to do fixed monthly payments, then this is the best option for you. For a fixed-rate loan, you put a set down payment for the investment and then after monthly payments are discussed, we are able to establish a fixed monthly rate for you. Fixed-rates always stay the same and never change.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: In the case of looking to keep your Tampa home for only a short period of time, then having an adjustable-rate loan is the better option. To start, these loans have a lower rate and then, based upon index rates and market conditions, will then fluctuate. An interest cap is usually set at the beginning and then applied to your Tampa, FL mortgage. This will, overall, limit the maximum rate it can increase to.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Tampa
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Government-backed Federal Housing Administration loans are offered by Prysma. As your Tampa lender, the deals we can offer are a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. However, there are some requirements for a FHA loan which are: lawful residency in the U.S., a Social Security number and a steady two-year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: If you are located within the Tampa area, but are a Non-US citizen and do not possess either a Social Security Number, Green Card or credit score then this loan is better suited for you. All you need to have is a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military veterans who live in Tampa are eligible for our Veterans Administration (VA) loans. Most of the time, these loans do not require a downpayment and have very low interest rates. If you are interested in a VA loan, then you will require: proof of your military service, proof that you have not been dishonorably discharged and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Tampa
Mortgage Refinancing Options: In the case of you wanting to change your monthly payments or interest rate while already being in possession of a mortgage, we also offer refinance options at Prysma. If you choose to refinance with us, then we will consider your family’s needs and financial situation in order to figure out the plan that best suits you. End results may include your Tampa mortgage being paid faster or the cost of it lessening throughout the duration of the loan period.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Tampa
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgage is the better option for you, if you are a homeowner over the age of 61 and are looking to increase your monthly income. By using your existing equity, a reverse mortgage allows for you to have a regular monthly payment. Cash is exchanged for a portion of your home’s equity each month, which means that we will pay you instead of the latter. This money only needs to be repaid once the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Our team at Prysma offer conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Tampa and all throughout Florida. An office visit is not necessary to complete the loan process either, every step can be done over the phone or online.
Our two Connecticut offices are located at:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT