Home Loans – Tallahassee, FL
Your Trusted Tallahassee, FL Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
For all of your conventional and unconventional loan needs, look no further than Prysma. Continuously our team has been referenced as a trusted mortgage lender to all we have serviced in the Tallahassee, FL area.
Prysma understands how difficult the process of homeowning can be, which is why our team is here to help countless families through the whole experience.
All options, including the best loan options and loan rates, will be explained in depth by our dedicated mortgage loan experts, either on the phone or in person. Our team will always be available to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to visit on of our offices at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Fill out the form to the left or give us a call today to begin your journey towards homeownership! (203) 743-9985.
Your different Tallahassee Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN TALLAHASSEE
At first, the home buying process can seem overwhelming. Whether you are relocating to Tallahassee or in the process of buying your first home, Prysma can help. We’ve broken it down into a four-step process.
When you need to obtain a pre-qualified loan, reach out to Prysma. Our certified Mortgage Loan Originators will analyze your current situation to determine the price range perfect for you and your family. The loan professionals at Prysma have worked with thousands to successfully navigate the mortgage loan process.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
You can start shopping for your Tallahassee home after you’ve been pre-qualified for your mortgage loan. When in the market for a new home, you have to consider the price, location, and safety. Once you find a home you like, we’ll help you prepare your offer and then negotiate with the seller to reach a closing price.
Once the final price of the home is accepted and signatures have been received, you will then need to return to Prysma. Meeting with our Mortgage Loan Originator is the next step as you’ll be able to apply for the loan for your home. All of this will be handled by your loan specialist.
closing & Moving in
Final steps for closing the property will follow and then, finally, you will be able to move into your new Tallahassee home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Florida Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding TALLAHASSEE home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Tallahassee
There is no direct governmental financing for conventional loans. They are either insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Mortgaging is then handled by Prysma. The following are the conventional loan options we have:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you are a Tallahassee homeowner looking to do fixed monthly payments, then this is the best option for you. For a fixed-rate loan, you put a set down payment for the investment and then after monthly payments are discussed, we are able to establish a fixed monthly rate for you. Fixed-rates always stay the same and never change.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An Adjustable-Rate Loan (ARM) were developed for Tallahassee homeowners that choose to keep their house for a short period. ARM loans start with a low rate, then rise or fall depending on index rates and market conditions. There is an interest cap to prevent it from exceeding the maximum rate for your home loan.
- Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Tallahassee
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: With an FHA loan the Federal Housing Administration will back and insure your loan through Prysma. There are some benefits to this type of loan including a smaller down payment requirement, lower closing costs, or a lower interest rate. In order to qualify, a buyer must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady, two year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: If you are located within the Tallahassee area, but are a Non-US citizen and do not possess either a Social Security Number, Green Card or credit score then this loan is better suited for you. All you need to have is a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a Veteran in Tallahassee, you may find a Veterans Administration loan is the best fit for your home purchasing needs. A number of these loans have very low interest rates and require no money down. In order to qualify a veteran must have prior financial history, proof of military services and proof that their charge was not dishonorable.
Mortgage Refinancing in TALLAHASSEE
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Prysma offers mortgage refinance to allow you to make adjustments to your monthly payments. Refinancing can be used to increase or decrease your interest rate or monthly payments. This allows clients to pay off a mortgage more quickly or to decrease the amount paid through the lifetime of a loan. Prysma has the capability to tailor your mortgage to the lifestyle and needs of your family.
Reverse Mortgage Options in TALLAHASSEE
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner over the age of 61 and are looking to increase your monthly income, then reverse mortgage may be the best option for you. Reverse mortgages allow you to have a regular monthly payment by using your existing equity. The equity in your home is then exchanged for cash each month, so instead of you having to pay us each month it is reversed. Repaying this money only needs to be done when the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Conventional and Unconventional Mortgage Loans are the two types of loans our team at Prysma offer in Tallahassee and all throughout Florida. In order to complete the loan process, an office visit is not even necessary. Every step can be done either over the phone or online.
If you’d like to visit us in person, our two Connecticut offices are as follows:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT