Home Loans – Orlando, FL
Your Trusted Orlando, FL Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
For all of your conventional and unconventional loan needs, look no further than Prysma. Continuously our team has been referenced as a trusted mortgage lender to all we have serviced in the Orlando, FL area.
Prysma understands how difficult the process of homeowning can be, which is why our team is here to help countless families through the whole experience.
All options, including the best loan options and loan rates, will be explained in depth by our dedicated mortgage loan experts, either on the phone or in person. Our team will always be available to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to visit on of our offices at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Fill out the form to the left or give us a call today to begin your journey towards homeownership! (203) 743-9985.
Your different Orlando Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Orlando, FL
Relocating to the Orlando area or even buying your first area can be a tricky situation in itself, but owning your own home shouldn’t be. It can easily be solved in 4 steps:
A meeting with our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators is the first step. During this meeting, a pre-qualification will be discussed pertaining to a specific amount. The amount reflects the price range best suited for you and your family. The loan specialist from here will evaluate your loan options and take you through the whole process and answer any questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
When buying your home, there are many factors that have to be considered. Price is just as important as location and the safety of the neighborhood. After the property that fits your specific needs is found, it is then time to make an offer. The offered price will then need to be negotiated with the seller.
Meeting with our Mortgage Loan Originator is what comes next after the final price of the home is accepted and signed. With them and your loan specialist you will be able to apply for your Orlando area home’s loan
closing & Moving in
Finally you will be able to move into your new Orlando home after you have closed the property.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Florida Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Orlando home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Orlando
When it comes to conventional loans, there is no direct governmental financing available. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) are the ones who insure them. Mortgaging will be handled by Prysma with one of the following conventional loan options we offer:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These allow Orlando homeowners to do a fixed monthly payment. For the investment you are able to put a set down payment and then once monthly payments are discussed, an established fixed monthly rate can be administered. This rate’s amount will never change.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: These loans have a lower rate and are mostly used when you are only keeping your Orlando home for a short period of time. Adjustable-rate loans initially have a lower rate and then will alter based upon index rates and market conditions. An interest cap will be set and applied to your Orlando, FL mortgage so the maximum rate it can rise to will be limited.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Orlando
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: As your Orlando lender, Prysma offers government-backed Federal Housing Administration loans. These deals we offer include a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. FHA loans do have a set few requirements though. In order to qualify you must have lawful residency in the U.S., a Social Security number and a steady two-year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: Non-US citizens in the Orlando area can still qualify for a different type of loan if they are not in possession of a Social Security Number, Green Card or credit score. However, in order to obtain a tax id loan, you will need a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans Administration (VA) loans are available to any military veterans in the Orlando area. These loans do not require a downpayment most of the time and tend to have very low interest rates, if you’d like to apply for one all you need is proof of your military service, proof that you have not been dishonorably discharged and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Orlando
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Our refinance options consider your family’s needs and financial situation in the case that you already have a mortgage but are looking to change your monthly payments or interest rates. We want to find the best plan that works for your family’s needs and financial situation. The cost of your Orlando mortgage may lower or you may find it gradually being paid quicker if you choose this option.
Reverse Mortgage Options in orlando
Reverse Mortgage Options: We recommend a reverse mortgage to homeowners over the age of 61 who are looking to increase their monthly income. A reverse mortgage using your existing equity to calculate a regular monthly payment plan for you. The process of a reverse mortgage is instead of you paying us, it will be us paying you as cash is exchanged for a part of your home’s equity. Only once the home is sold or vacated will this money need to be repaid.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
All throughout Florida, including the Orlando area, our team at Prysma is here to offer conventional and unconventional mortgage loans. You do not even have to visit our office to complete the loan process either. Over the phone or online the whole process can be easily completed as well.
If you’d like to meet for an in-person meeting, our two Connecticut offices are:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT