Home Loans – Miami, FL
Your Trusted Miami, FL Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
For all of your conventional and unconventional loan needs, Prysma continues to be Miami, FL area’s trusted mortgage lender.
Prysma continues to assist countless families throughout the journey of owning their own home.
Upon meeting, whether on the phone or in person, our dedicated mortgage loan experts will explain the best loan options, loan rates and any other specific questions you may have. Our two offices can be located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Fill out the form to the left or call us today in order to begin your new and exciting journey into homeownership. We can be reached at: (203) 743-9985.
Your different Miami Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Miami
The home buying process can be difficult. Whether you are relocating to Miami or even just in the process of buying your first home, Prysma can help. Owning your own home can easily be broken down into a four-step process.
To begin, you will have a meeting with our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators who will discuss with you a pre-qualification for up to a specific amount. This amount is important as it allows you to understand the price range that is most likely equivalent for your family. In order to evaluate the best loan options for your needs, a loan specialist will then assist and guide you through the process. Any questions you have will always be readily answered.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now this is when the process of looking through homes comes in. You always want to consider location and the safety of the neighbourhood along with the price of the home. After finding the right property you will be able to make an offer to either purchase or negotiate the price and terms with the seller.
After you have agreed to the final price of the home and you have signed and accepted the offer, then you will return to Prysma. Here you will be able to meet with our Mortgage Loan Originator in order to apply for your loan for your Miami area home. For each step of this process, your loan specialist will assist you.
closing & Moving in
And to end it all, you will take the final steps in closing the property, then you will get to move into your new Miami home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Florida Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Miami home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Miami
For conventional loans, there is no direct governmental financing, as they are insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all mortgaging and offer the following conventional loan options:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: This option is perfect for Miami homeowners who are looking to do fixed monthly payments. A loan like this is given when you put a set down payment as part of the investment. After we discuss monthly payments, we are then able to establish a fixed monthly rate. A fixed-rate will never fluctuate but stay the same, even in the case of market or interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you’re a Miami homeowner who is looking to keep their home for a short period of time, then this is the best option for you. Loans alike these in the beginning have a lower rate and then vary depending upon index rates and market conditions. From the start an interest cap is set and then applied to your Miami, FL mortgage, which will limit how high your interest rate can be.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Miami
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: As your Miami lender, Prysma offers government-backed Federal Housing Administration loans. The deals Prysma can offer you include a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. The requirements for a FHA loan are a lawful residency in the U.S., a Social Security number and a steady two-year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: For Non-US citizens living in the Miami area who do not possess a Social Security Number, Green Card or credit score, these loans are a good idea as long as you have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Residents of Miami who are military veterans are eligible for our Veterans Administration (VA) loans. These types of loans, most of the time, do not require a downpayment and have very low interest rates, unlike conventional loans. In order to qualify for a VA loan, you will need to have proof of your military service along with proof that you have not been dishonorably discharged and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Miami
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you are interested in making changes to your monthly payments or interest rate but you already have a mortgage, then a refinance option with Prysma may be the right option for you. In the case of refinancing with us, we consider your family’s needs and financial situation that best suits you, which ultimately, may lead to your Miami mortgage being able to be paid faster or cost less throughout the entirety of the loan period.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Miami
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner over the age of 61 and are looking to increase your monthly income, then reverse mortgage may be the best option for you. Reverse mortgages allow you to have a regular monthly payment by using your existing equity. The equity in your home is then exchanged for cash each month, so instead of you having to pay us each month it is reversed. Repaying this money only needs to be done when the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Conventional and Unconventional Mortgage Loans are the two types of loans our team at Prysma offer in Miami and all throughout Florida. In order to complete the loan process, an office visit is not even necessary. Every step can be done either over the phone or online.
If you’d like to visit us in person, our two Connecticut offices are as follows:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT