Home Loans – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Your Trusted Fort Lauderdale, FL Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
If you’re seeking a trusted lender for conventional & unconventional loans within the Fort Lauderdale area, you’ve come to the right place. Prysma has helped Fort Lauderdale families discover that they do have the option to own their own home.
The Prysma team will sit down with you and discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage.
We also offer you the opportunity to meet with us in person at our two office locations if you are ever in the northeast:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To start on your path to home ownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (888) 743-9985
Your different Fort Lauderdale Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Fort Lauderdale
At first, the home buying process can seem overwhelming. Whether you are relocating to Fort Lauderdale or in the process of buying your first home, Prysma can help. We’ve broken it down into a four-step process.
One of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators can help you with the pre-qualification process. A member of our team will work to get you pre-qualified for a loan up to a certain amount. The amount determined by the pre-qualification will help to establish the price range for what you can afford in a Bridgeport home. Our loan specialists are always available to answer questions. With so many loan options, we want you to be educated and choose the best loan option for your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
You are able to begin shopping for your Fort Lauderdale home after pre-qualification. Make sure to consider all the different factors (when you begin looking at different home options), such as; price, location and safety of the neighbourhood. Once the choice for your property is decided, you make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final sales price.
By now, you have found the perfect home in Fort Lauderdale and the sales price has been determined. Now it’s time to meet with Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to apply and secure the ideal loan for your new home. A Prysma dedicated loan specialist will personally guide you through each and every step of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
Final steps for closing the property will follow and then, finally, you will be able to move into your new Fort Lauderdale home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Florida Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Fort Lauderdale home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Cape Coral
Prysma is not backed by the government, and is therefore fully responsible for all mortgaging in conventional loans. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) are not involved in insuring or backing these loans. Here are the conventional loans we offer Fort Lauderdale buyers:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: A Fort Lauderdale homeowner who is reliable with steady month-to-month with payments might want to borrow a Fixed-Rate Loan. We will discuss your monthly payments with you and then, in exchange for an agreed upon down payment, assign on one simple fixed rate. This way, there’s no guessing what your mortgage payment will be based on market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are good for Fort Lauderdale homeowners who plan to own a house for a short term. After an initial period during which a lower rate is set, the rates fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. This means that your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month, but an interest cap is negotiated and placed on your New London mortgage. This limits the maximum your rate can increase.
- Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Fort Lauderdale
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: With an FHA loan the Federal Housing Administration will back and insure your loan through Prysma. There are some benefits to this type of loan including a smaller down payment requirement, lower closing costs, or a lower interest rate. In order to qualify, a buyer must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady, two year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: For Non-US citizens who do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card; these loans are the right fit. For workers in the Hamden area, who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), we will offer loans.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a Veteran in Fort Lauderdale, you may find a Veterans Administration loan is the best fit for your home purchasing needs. A number of these loans have very low interest rates and require no money down. In order to qualify a veteran must have prior financial history, proof of military services and proof that their charge was not dishonorable.
Mortgage Refinancing in Fort Lauderdale
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Prysma offers mortgage refinance to allow you to make adjustments to your monthly payments. Refinancing can be used to increase or decrease your interest rate or monthly payments. This allows clients to pay off a mortgage more quickly or to decrease the amount paid through the lifetime of a loan. Prysma has the capability to tailor your mortgage to the lifestyle and needs of your family.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Fort Lauderdale
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner over the age of 61 and are looking to increase your monthly income, then reverse mortgage may be the best option for you. Reverse mortgages allow you to have a regular monthly payment by using your existing equity. The equity in your home is then exchanged for cash each month, so instead of you having to pay us each month it is reversed. Repaying this money only needs to be done when the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Conventional and Unconventional Mortgage Loans are the two types of loans our team at Prysma offer in Cape Coral and all throughout Florida. In order to complete the loan process, an office visit is not even necessary. Every step can be done either over the phone or online.
If you’d like to visit us in person, our two Connecticut offices are as follows:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT