Home Loans – Cape Coral, FL
Your Trusted Cape Coral, FL Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is here to serve Cape Coral as the area’s trusted mortgage lender. Whether you are in need of conventional or unconventional loads, we’re here to help. We take pride in the countless amount of families we have assisted in the home buying process.
Our team of mortgage loan experts is ready to meet with you in person or over the pgone Upon meeting, whether on the phone or in person, our dedicated mortgage loan experts will explain the best loan options, loan rates and any other specific questions you may have. Our two offices can be located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Fill out the form to the left or call us today in order to begin your new and exciting journey into homeownership. We can be reached at: (203) 743-9985.
Your different Cape Coral Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Cape Coral
At first, the home buying process can seem overwhelming. Whether you are relocating to Cape Coral or in the process of buying your first home, Prysma can help. We’ve broken it down into a four-step process.
To pre-qualify for a loan, the first step is to meet with a licensed mortgage loan originator. After you are pre-qualified for a specific amount, you can figure out more specifics for you new home such as price range. Our professionals are here to guide you through the process, and to clarify any questions you may have. We’re committed to finding the best loan for you and your family.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
The next step is finding your home! There are many aspects of a home to consider including price, location and the safety of your neighborhood within the Cape Coral area. After you find the one, you will need to make an offer and negotiate with the seller.
After you have agreed to the final price of the home and you have signed and accepted the offer, then you will return to Prysma. Here you will be able to meet with our Mortgage Loan Originator in order to apply for your loan for your home. For each step of this process, your loan specialist will assist you.
closing & Moving in
Final steps for closing the property will follow and then, finally, you will be able to move into your new Cape Coral home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Florida Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Cape Coral home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Cape Coral
Prysma is not backed by the government, and is therefore fully responsible for all mortgaging in conventional loans. The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) are not involved in insuring or backing these loans. Here are the conventional loans we offer Cape Coral buyers:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you are a Cape Coral homeowner looking to do fixed monthly payments, then this is the best option for you. For a fixed-rate loan, you put a set down payment for the investment and then after monthly payments are discussed, we are able to establish a fixed monthly rate for you. Fixed-rates always stay the same and never change.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you are planning to stay in your new home for a shorter period of time, an adjustable-rate loan may be the smartest choice. A predetermined initial period offers a lower rate. After this period, rates fluctuate based on market conditions and index rates. An interest cap we negotiate will limit the amount your mortgage rate can increase. This means your monthly rates will fluctuate.
- Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Cape Coral
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: With an FHA loan the Federal Housing Administration will back and insure your loan through Prysma. There are some benefits to this type of loan including a smaller down payment requirement, lower closing costs, or a lower interest rate. In order to qualify, a buyer must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady, two year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: If you are a non-citizen and do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card you may qualify for a Tax ID loan. In order to qualify you need to have a passport and individual tax identification number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a Veteran in Cape Coral, you may find a Veterans Administration loan is the best fit for your home purchasing needs. A number of these loans have very low interest rates and require no money down. In order to qualify a veteran must have prior financial history, proof of military services and proof that their charge was not dishonorable.
Mortgage Refinancing in Cape Coral
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Prysma offers mortgage refinance to allow you to make adjustments to your monthly payments. Refinancing can be used to increase or decrease your interest rate or monthly payments. This allows clients to pay off a mortgage more quickly or to decrease the amount paid through the lifetime of a loan. Prysma has the capability to tailor your mortgage to the lifestyle and needs of your family.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Cape Coral
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner over the age of 61 and are looking to increase your monthly income, then reverse mortgage may be the best option for you. Reverse mortgages allow you to have a regular monthly payment by using your existing equity. The equity in your home is then exchanged for cash each month, so instead of you having to pay us each month it is reversed. Repaying this money only needs to be done when the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Conventional and Unconventional Mortgage Loans are the two types of loans our team at Prysma offer in Cape Coral and all throughout Florida. In order to complete the loan process, an office visit is not even necessary. Every step can be done either over the phone or online.
If you’d like to visit us in person, our two Connecticut offices are as follows:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT