Home Loans – Florida
Your Trusted Florida Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is your credible lender for all your conventional & unconventional loan needs in the Florida region.
Prysma has worked with families within Florida and helped them understand that they do have the choice to own their own home.
Our group of experts will work with you to explore the best potential loan options, loan rates, and specific details about your mortgage.
If you are ready to start your personal journey to owning your own home in Florida, fill in the form on the left, or call us at (855) 513-8374 for more info!
Your different Florida Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Florida
Prysma is ready to support you with the home buying process whether you are a first-time home purchaser or are moving to the state of Florida. Here is our easy 4-Step process.
Talk with one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators if you are ready to get pre-qualified for a loan up to a particular sum. This amount helps you find the right price range for the Florida home that is ideal for your current position. Our loan experts always take the time to describe the process to you to ensure you choose the most optimal loan selection that matches your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Upon pre-qualification, you can commence shopping for your Florida home. When considering your home possibilities, don’t forget to examine the different elements including location, price, and safety of the neighborhood. When you choose a home, you prepare an offer and negotiate with the seller on a closing price.
After you have chosen your Florida home and settled on a final sales price, you speak with Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to apply and obtain the perfect loan for your new chosen home. Your committed loan professional will help you move through and finish the steps of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
After your proposal has been received and you are approved for a mortgage, then you begin the steps of the closing process. Once everything is completed, you can move right into your new Florida home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Florida Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Florida home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Florida
Conventional loans aren’t backed and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Basically, since there isn’t any government financing, the lender (us) is liable for all mortgaging. Here are our Florida conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These are ideal for the Florida homeowner who favors consistent monthly payments and financing. In exchange for a certain down payment cost, monthly payments are discussed and priced at a single fixed rate. You won’t have to try to figure out what your mortgage will cost based on market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are great for homeowners in Florida that plan to retain their home for a brief period of time. These loans have a lower rate through the initial period and then fluctuate according to index rates and market conditions. Your rate could possibly be more or less across different months, but an interest cap is determined at the start and put on your Florida mortgage, limiting the maximum your rate can climb.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Florida
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is backed by the government and insures these loans through your Florida lender. We can propose you a better wager perhaps one with a moderate down payment, lower closing cost, or reduced interest rates. Borrowers must possess a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and have continuing employment history within the previous two years.
- Tax ID Loan: This type of loan is a good fit for Non-U.S. citizens who do not possess a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We offer loans to Florida workers who possess a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran trying to find a mortgage loan in Florida, our VA loan selections may be right for you! When compared to conventional loans, many of our VA loans have lower interest rates and don’t need a down payment. The conditions for this loan include proof of military service, evidence that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and past financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Florida
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing is frequently used when a homeowner would like to adjust their monthly payments. It can either increase or decrease your interest rate or monthly payments to pay off your mortgage quicker or pay less over the loan’s lifetime. At Prysma, we strive to make your Florida mortgage fit your lifestyle and financial requirements. Refinancing is extremely useful for Florida homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Florida
- Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is meant for homeowners who are over 62-years-old and willing to swap equity for cash. Instead of making month-to-month payments on your mortgage, you exchange your part equity (ownership) of your home and receive a monthly payment for it. This is an attractive option for retirees needing income to survive on a monthly basis. The borrower isn’t required to repay the lender until the home is vacated or sold.
Our Florida Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma extends both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Florida and all throughout the state of Connecticut. You are not required to visit our physical location to complete the loan process as it can be prepared online or via the phone.
However, if you would like to visit our physical offices, we currently have two offices in Connecticut:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT