We make the home-buying process easy and fast.
Once your offer has been accepted, you’ll want to get started immediately on getting a mortgage. Our step-by-step guide will walk you through the process and answer most of your questions on what to expect from your REALTOR®, where to look for loans, and what to watch out for at closing. Need more assistance? Call 1.888.743.9985 or contact us through this site.
If you haven’t found a house yet, here are some helpful tips:
- Look for a realtor who listens and wants to find the perfect house for you.
- Look for opportunities on the Internet.
- Choose a property that suits your financial needs.
- Think twice before making a decision, and ask yourself: Is this property really what I need?
- Be diligent and understand the potential issues with the property—use this information to negotiate a better price with the house owner or their Realtor.
- Don’t jump the gun! Buy furniture and utensils for the new property only after obtaining the Final Approval (Commitment) from Prysma.
- Whenever possible, try to finance the closing costs.
- Buying a house is a significant responsibility: save money and avoid new debts.