Home Loans – West Haven, CT
Your Trusted West Haven, CT Mortgage Lender
Looking for a conventional or unconventional loan from a trusted West Haven, CT lender? Look no further: Prysma Lending Group has you covered.
Prysma has helped many families in the West Haven area realize that they do have the ability to actually own their own home.
Dedicated members of the Prysma team will sit down with you, and discuss your options to help you find the best possible loan option, rate, and circumstantial factors that affect your mortgage.
To start the process towards owning your own home, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: 888-743-9985
Your different West Haven Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN WEST HAVEN, CT
Prysma will assist you throughout the home buying process. Whether this is a relocation or your first house in the West Haven area, there is the simple 4-Step process.
The first step is to speak with one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to begin the pre-qualification process. A member of our team will get you pre-qualified up to a certain amount. That amount will determine the price range of what you can afford in a West Haven home. Members of our staff are always available to answer any questions. We want to make sure you are educated on the options that are available to you.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
At this point, you may begin the search for your ideal West Haven home. Keep in mind, while searching, that there are a number of important factors to take into account, such as: price, location, community security, and so on. The factors are important when making the decision to purchase a home. Once you’ve chosen your ideal property, it is time to make an offer and negotiate the price with the seller of the home.
Once you have decided on a West Haven property, return to Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originators to apply and secure the right loan for you. A member of our dedicated team of loan specialists will guide you through each step of the process.
closing & Moving in
When the seller of the property agrees with you on a sale price, and your mortgage has been approved, it is time to close the deal. The last remaining step is for you to prepare to move into your new West Haven home.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for WEST HAVEN Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding West Haven home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in West Haven
There is no direct governmental financing for conventional loans, but rather, they are insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all mortgaging and offers the following conventional loan options to West Haven borrowers:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you are a West Haven resident with a steady and reliable income, then a Fixed-Rate loan may be the right option for you. We work with you to determine a down payment based on your finances, and then work to assign you with one simple, fixed rate. This way there is no guesswork with what you month-to-month payments or rates are.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An Adjustable-Rate (ARM) loan may be the right option for you if you only intend on owning the home for a short term. These loans have a determined initial period where they generally have a lower rate. Once this period has expired, your monthly rates will shift to match market conditions and index rates. When working this loan out for your West Haven home, we will work with you to determine an interest cap, so that there will always be a limit to your maximum rates.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in West Haven
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: As your West Haven lender, Prysma can also offer government-backed loans through the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). We can offer potentially better deals, including: a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. If you wish to secure an FHA loan, you will need to provide your Social Security number, proof of residency in the U.S., and a steady two-year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: If you are a Non-US citizen, a Tax ID loan may be for you. Instead of requiring a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score, these loans require an individual Tax Identification number (ITIN) and a passport.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a West Haven resident who has served in the military, you may be eligible for loans that, through Prysma, may not require a down payment, and may have lower interest rates than conventional loans. In order to qualify, you will have to submit proof of military service, proof that you were not dishonorably discharged, and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in West Haven
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you are a West Haven resident looking to adjust your monthly rates and payments, refinancing your mortgage through Prysma may be the best option for you. Our goal is to help you increase or decrease your rates or payments to help you pay off your loan faster, or pay less over all. For West Haven residents, refinancing is often a great option.
Reverse Mortgage Options in West Haven
- Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a Connecticut resident over the age of 62, and are looking for a reliable source of income, a reverse mortgage is a possible option. Essentially, you would trade the equity on your West Haven home for steady and reliable cash payments. This is often a good option for retirees with no other source of steady income. Borrowers are not obligated to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma Lending Group is a trusted lender for both conventional and unconventional loans in the West Haven area and all of Connecticut. Call us today, or visit us online, and you can complete the entire loan process without having to meet in-person, for your convenience.
Alternatively, visit us at one of our two Connecticut office locations to speak with one of our loan specialists:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT