Home Loans – West Hartford, CT
Your Trusted West Hartford, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
We are your trusted lender for all conventional & unconventional loans within the West Hartford area.
Many families in the West Hartford area have learned they are able to buy their own home with the help of Prysma.
Our professionals will carefully consider and discuss all factors affecting your mortgage, loan options, and rates with you.
Should you want to meet with us in-person, we have two offices to choose from:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you are ready to begin the process to home ownership in West Hartford, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (855) 513-8374
Your different West Hartford Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN West Hartford, CT
Prysma’s reliable professionals will guide you through your mortgage experience. Here’s our simple 4-Step process:
You’ll contact our office and speak with a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator for a pre-qualification up to a specified purchase amount. You can use this pre-qualification amount as a guide to choosing the right West Hartford home for your family. You can be assured that our loan specialist will answer all of your questions and help you to evaluate your loan options.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Next, you’ll begin shopping for your West Hartford home. Be sure to consider neighborhood safety, home location, and price when you are touring listings. After you find the right home, you’ll submit an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and terms with the home seller.
After you have a signed purchase agreement, you’ll return to apply for and secure your loan. Prysma will help you to choose the right loan for your new West Hartford home and our expert loan specialist is available to answer any questions you may have during this part of the process.
closing & Moving in
Finally, you’ll prepare and gather what you need for closing. After the closing, you can begin moving into your West Hartford home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for West Hartford Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding West Hartford home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in West Hartford
Because conventional loans are not federally backed or insured, Prysma as the lender takes care of all the mortgaging. Here are our West Hartford conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: Fixed-rate mortgages are a great option for home buyers who want to know what rate to expect for the life of their loan. With a fixed-rate mortgage, you’ll never need to guess at what your rate will be based on market and interest rate fluctuations. It’s discussed and set upfront when you secure your loan in exchange for an agreed upon down payment amount.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: An adjustable-rate mortgage might be a great choice if your family is not planning on staying in a home long-term. With adjustable-rate mortgages, home buyers enjoy a lower interest rate during a predetermined initial period. After this initial period, your interest rate will vary from month to month based on the market and rate indexes. However, a cap will be set when your loan is secured, so you’ll know the rate will never exceed the capped rate amount.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in West Hartford, CT
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Prysma offers loans backed and insured by the Federal Housing Administration, too. Benefits of these FHA loans can often include lower interest rates, lower down payments, or lower required closing costs. To qualify for FHA loans, borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, be lawful residents in the U.S., and have a stable work history in the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: Those who are not U.S. citizens may be interested in the potential of a Tax ID loan. Tax ID loans require you to have a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), but do not require a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score.
Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: West Hartford military veterans may choose to take advantage of the VA loan program offered through Prysma. Most VA loans we offer require no money down and have low interest rates. To qualify for a VA loan, you’ll need proof of your military service, proof that you were not dishonorably discharged, and any previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in West Hartford
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you already have a mortgage but would like to make changes to your monthly payments or interest rate, a refinance with Prysma may be a good fit for you. When you refinance with us, you may be able to pay off your West Hartford mortgage quicker or pay less over the lifetime of the loan. We’ll consider your family’s needs and financial situation and tailor your experience.
Reverse Mortgage Options in West Hartford
Reverse Mortgage Options: Homeowners who are over the age of 62 and are looking for ways to increase their monthly income might find that a reverse mortgage is a great option. Reverse mortgages leverage your existing equity to give you a regular monthly payment. You exchange a portion of the equity in your home each month for cash. Instead of you paying us each month, we pay you. The money only needs to be repaid when the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
At Prysma, we offer both conventional and unconventional loans to our West Hartford area clients and throughout Connecticut. We make this process convenient for you by offering all our services online and over the phone.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two in Connecticut:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT