Home Loans – Torrington, CT
Your Trusted Torrington, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
For a dependable lender, come to Prysma for your conventional & unconventional loans within the Torrington, CT area.
Prysma strives to help families in the Torrington, CT region realize they do have the choice to own a home.
We will help you explore every possible loan choice, loan rates, and any other detail that could contribute to your mortgage.
We also have two offices for you if you want to meet and discuss your situations:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you have questions or are ready to own your own home in Torrington, CT, fill out the form or call us during business hours at (855) 513-8374, today!
Your different Torrington Mortgage loan options
The 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Torrington
The loan experts at Prysma are ready to help you purchase your first home or if you’re relocating to the Torrington, CT neighborhood. Check out this easy 4-Step process:
To get pre-qualified for a loan, you talk with the licensed Mortgage Loan Originators at Prysma. This loan amount helps you determine the price range of your budget for the Torrington, CT home that meets your needs. Our loan experts always take the time to answer your questions and will help you make certain to choose the best loan option that fits your requirements.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
After you have established your pre-qualification amount, you can start searching for a home in Torrington, CT. When checking out the different homes, be certain to think about the ideal location, price, and safety of the neighborhood. When you find the right property, you propose an offer and work with the seller to negotiate the closing sales amount.
After you’ve decided on your Torrington, CT home and a closing price is agreed upon, you revisit with your Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to submit your loan application. This is the step in which you acquire the perfect loan that adheres to your individual needs. Your seasoned loan expert will personally walk you through each step of the loan process to ensure everything is done right the first time.
closing & Moving in
After your loan application and offer have been processed and then approved for a mortgage loan, then you start working through the closing process. The final steps just involve you moving into your new Torrington, CT home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Torrington Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Torrington home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Torrington, CT
Conventional loans aren’t promised or insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). This means that because there isn’t any governmental financing, the lender (us) is responsible for any and all loans. Here is a list of our Torrington, CT conventional loans available at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These are fitting for Torrington, CT homeowners who prefer consistent month-to-month installments and financing. After making a set down payment, monthly payments are discussed and arranged at a fixed rate. There’s no need to guess what your mortgage payment will be because it’s not based on market and interest elements.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: For those Torrington, CT homeowners planning to only hold on to their investment for a short time should consider an Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan. These loans start out with a lower rate through the start of the loan and then fluctuates corresponding to the market variables and index rates. Your rate may be lower or higher from month to month. An interest cap is set for your Torrington, CT mortgage to restrict the maximum your rate can progress.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Torrington
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan is a government-backed and guaranteed loan through your Torrington, CT lender. This is a good choice because it gives us the opportunity to provide you with a better loan that might have a reduced down payment, lower closing amount, or decreased interest rates. To qualify, you must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and steady employment within the last two years.
- Tax ID Loan: Tax ID Loans are an optimal choice for Non-U.S. citizens who don’t possess a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We offer loans to workers in Torrington, CT who can present a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan:If you’re a military veteran preparing to secure a mortgage loan within the Torrington, CT region, our VA loan options may be just right for you! The majority of our VA loans don’t require a down payment and have lower interest rates when compared to conventional loans. The conditions for the VA loan include proof of military service, proof you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and previous financial information.
Mortgage Refinancing in Torrington
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing is an option for homeowners wanting to adjust their monthly payments. It can be an increase or decrease in your interest rate or monthly payments. Often homeowners want to pay off their mortgage faster or pay less throughout the life of their loan. At Prysma, we strive to make certain your Torrington, CT mortgage loan fits your lifestyle and financial needs. Refinancing is often an excellent choice for many Torrington, CT homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Torrington
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is sought when the homeowner is over 62 and would like to swap equity for cash. Owners accept monthly cash payments in exchange for part equity (ownership) of the home. This is a beneficial option for retirees requiring additional monthly income. Plus, the borrower doesn’t need to repay the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Throughout Torrington, CT and all across the state of Connecticut, Prysma offers conventional and unconventional mortgage loans to individuals to help them secure financing for a new home. You can get started by filling out your paperwork online or by giving us a call.
We make the process straightforward and you never have to come to the office unless you choose to do so. If you prefer to pay us a visit, we currently have two Connecticut offices:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT