Home Loans – Stratford, CT
Your Trusted Stratford, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
We are your trusted lender for all conventional & unconventional loans within the Stratford area.
Many Stratford area residents have learned that buying a home is a possibility for their family with Prysma.
Our professionals will thoroughly discuss your family’s circumstances, possible loan rates, and best mortgage options for your Stratford home purchase.
Should you decide to meet us at one of our offices, we are located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you are ready to work towards becoming a homeowner, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (855) 513-8374
Your different Stratford Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Stratford, CT
Prysma’s curteous professionals are here to assist you through the home buying process. If you’re a first-time homebuyer or are relocating, give us a call to start your mortgage. It’s an easy simple 4-Step process:
Our licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you for a pre-qualification up to a specific amount. Knowing this amount helps you to shop for a home that is in the price range most likely to be right for your family. Your loan specialist will help you to evaluate the best loan option for your needs. We’ll guide you through the process and answer your questions.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Now it’s time to start shopping! You should be sure to consider location and safety of the neighborhood in addition to the price of the home. When you find the right property, you’ll make an offer to purchase and negotiate the price and the terms with the seller.
When you have a signed and accepted offer and have agreed to the final price of the home, you’ll return to Prysma to apply and lock in your loan for your Stratford area home with our Mortgage Loan Originator. Your loan specialist with assist you with each part of this process.
closing & Moving in
Last, you’ll prepare for your closing and close on the property. Afterwards, you get to move in to your new Stratford home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Stratford Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Stratford home Mortgage loans
- Conventional Mortgage Loans in Stratford: Conventional loans are not financed, backed, or insured by the federal government’s Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or Veterans Administration (VA) programs. Prysma, as the lender, is responsible for all mortgaging. These are our Stratford conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you are looking for a stable monthly mortgage rate and payment, a fixed-rate mortgage may be right for you. With fixed-rate mortgages, we’ll agree to a set rate in exchange for a specific down payment amount. Your monthly mortgage rate will not be dependent on fluctuations in markets or interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you plan to keep your home for only a short time, an adjustable-rate mortgage might be a good fit for your Stratford family. With these loans, you’ll pay a lower rate during an initial period, but after that, the rate will vary from month to month. Though there is a negotiated cap, your rate may be higher or lower in that range from month to month, depending on the market conditions and index rates.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Stratford, CT
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA loans are backed and insured by the Federal Housing Administration and offered through Prysma as your lender. These loan types might offer a lower down payment, lower closing costs, or a lower interest rate for your Stratford home purchase. Borrowers for this type of loan must provide a Social Security number, have lawful U.S. residency, and a steady work history dating back two years.
- Tax ID Loan: If you don’t have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card, we may still have an option for you. Residents without these may qualify for a Tax ID loan. Borrowers for this type of loan must have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Stratford military veterans may choose to go with a Veterans Administration (VA) loan for their home purchase. Many of these loans require no down payment. In addition, they can sometimes have lower interest rates than a conventional loan. Borrowers for VA loans must have proof of military service, proof that you have not been dishonorably discharged, and prior financial information.
Mortgage Refinancing in Stratford
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you’d like to make changes to your loan terms, refinancing could be the perfect option for you. Refinancing a loan can include increasing or decreasing your monthly rate or payment amount. This could help you by allowing you to decrease the amount paid throughout the lifetime of the loan or allowing you to pay off your Stratford mortgage earlier. Prysma would like to help customize your loan experience around your family’s needs and refinancing might be just the solution you need.
Reverse Mortgage Options in STRATFORD
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse Mortgage Options: Individuals 62 and older could benefit from a reverse mortgage. Reverse mortgages offer cash payments to homeowners who wish to exchange a portion of their equity- or ownership- in their home for a monthly payment. In the event of the home being vacated or sold, the borrower agrees to then pay back the lender.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
At Prysma, we offer both conventional and unconventional loans to our Stratford area clients and throughout Connecticut. We make this process convenient for you by offering all our services online and over the phone.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two in Connecticut:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT