Home Loans – Southbury, CT
Your Trusted Southbury, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
In the Southbury area, Prysma Lending Group is your trusted lender for conventional and unconventional loans. We have been able to help families with many options to own their own homes. Our team of mortgage professionals will meet with you to choose the right loan option for your mortgage needs. We have two office locations:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT and 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT to meet with you at your convenience.
Give us a call at (855) 782-0862 or fill out the form to hear about your mortgage options.
Your different Southbury Mortgage Loan Options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN SOUTHBURY, CT
Getting prequalified for a loan is easy when working with one of Prysma’s mortgage loan originators. The perfect home is waiting for you in Southbury, and the determined amount of your loan will help you find it.
During the pre-qualification process, one of our mortgage loan originators will work with you to determine the price range and best options for your loan. Our specialists are here to answer all the questions that you may have regarding your financial situation.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
The second step of the process is to begin searching for your new Southbury home. It is important to consider the home options that you have and the factors buyers often overlook. Keep in mind the location, price, and even the safety rating of the neighborhood. After you find your home, put in a price with the seller and negotiate for the final price.
The loan application is submitted once you have secured your home and have the final sale price to determine the loan amount. Our mortgage loan originator will work with you through the application process and ensure that you receive the right loan amount.
Closing & Moving in
Now that you have obtained the loan, it’s time to close on your new home. You can begin moving into your Southbury home after being approved for your mortgage.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Southbury Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Southbury Home Mortgage Loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Southbury
The conventional mortgages include the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration. They do not back or insure these types of loans. With no government financing, the lender is responsible for the mortgage. At Prysma, we offer conventional loan options, including:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: This type of loan is excellent for the Southbury homeowner that is organized and reliable to make month-to-month payments. A set fixed rate determines the monthly payment amount in exchange for a set down payment. The market and interest variables do not impact your payments and financing for paying the mortgage.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: For Southbury homeowners who are planning on keeping the house for only a short period of time, ARM loans are a perfect option. ARM loans have a lower rate during the initial period but are fluctuating based on the market conditions and index rates. Your rate could be lower or higher on different months but limits the maximum amount the rate can increase. When the ARM loan is determined, an interest cap will be negotiated and placed on your mortgage.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Southury
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Federal Housing Administration offers FHA loans backed by the government and insured through the Lender. FHA loans have lower down payments, lower closing costs, and even lower interest rates. The lender can offer you a better deal. Still, borrowers must have lawful residency in the U.S., a valid Social Security number, and a steady employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: Borrowers with a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) can still be offered a loan even if they are non-US citizens. The borrower does not have to have a social security number, credit score, or green card.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Veterans looking for a mortgage loan in Southbury can apply for a VA loan that includes lower interest rates compared to conventional and no need for a down payment. The veteran must show proof of military service, no dishonorable discharge, and other financial information.
Mortgage Refinancing in Southbury
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing options here at Prysma offer adjustments to your monthly payments. The adjustments can include increasing or decreasing interest rates or monthly payments to pay less throughout the loan or pay off the loan more rapidly. With mortgage refinancing, we want to offer options for our borrower’s lifestyle and financial needs to better your financial situation.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Southbury
- Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgage options are great for homeowners over the age of 62 and want to exchange their current equity for cash. The exchange comes with the ownership of the home, and Prysma pays you rather than paying monthly payments for the mortgage. The borrower does not have to make payments until the house is vacated and sold. The cash is an excellent line for another form of income monthly for retired borrowers.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
At Prysma Lending Group, we have conventional and unconventional loan options for Southbury and the surrounding areas. The loan process can be completed with our team on the phone, online, and in person. Our offices are here at your convenience to meet with our team to look at all your loan options.
Visit us today to get started on the mortgage process with one of our Mortgage Loan Originators. We have offices located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT