Home Loans – Shelton, CT
Your Trusted Shelton, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is the Shelton, CT area’s trusted lender for all your conventional & unconventional loan needs.
Prysma has helped thousands of families successfully navigate the path to owning their own home.
Our dedicated mortgage loan experts will explain the best loan options, loan rates, and any other specific details.
We also have two offices if you want to meet with us in-person:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you’re ready to own your first home in Shelton, CT, fill in the form or feel free to call us at (855) 513-8374 to get more info!
Your different Shelton, CT Mortgage loan options
The 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Shelton, CT
The professionals at Prysma are here to walk you through the home buying process no matter if you’re purchasing a home for the first time or if this is another investment in the Shelton, CT area. Here is our simple 4-Step process:
Speak with a licensed Mortgage Loan Originators at Prysma if you are ready to obtain a pre-qualified loan that helps you determine the right price range for your new home in Shelton, CT. To make sure everything is done accurately, our loan professionals always describe the process to applicants to ensure the most optimal loan is chosen to meet your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Upon being approved for a pre-qualified amount, you can start shopping for a home in Shelton, CT. When searching for a new home, make sure you think about the location, price, and safety of the neighborhood. Once you decide on a home, you create an offer and negotiate with the seller until you decide on a closing price.
Once you have chosen a home and settled on a closing price, you submit an application with a Mortgage Loan Originator at Prysma to obtain the loan that’s right for your needs. Your dedicated loan professional will work with you through each step of the process until it has been completed.
closing & Moving in
Once the final loan application has been processed and you are approved, we’ll start the closing process so that you can complete all of the necessary paperwork. The keys to your new Shelton, CT home are handed over after everything is done.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Shelton Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Shelton home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Shelton, CT
Conventional loans are not guaranteed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). As a result of the lack of insurance from the government, the lender (us) is responsible for these types of mortgage loans. The following are our Shelton, CT conventional loan available at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: Fixed-Rate Loans are good for Shelton, CT homeowners who prefer consistent payments and financing. After a set down payment has been determined, monthly payments are priced at a fixed rate. Homeowners are never left trying to determine their next mortgage payment based on market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: The ARM loans at Prysma are useful for homeowners in Shelton, CT that wish to keep their home for a short period of time. These loan types start with a low rate during the initial period and then vary depending on index rates and market conditions. It could be more or less from one month to the next, but an interest cap is set at the beginning on your Shelton, CT mortgage, restricting the maximum your rate can rise.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Shelton, CT
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan is guaranteed by the government. It’s also insured by the government through your Shelton, CT lender. This allows us to provide you with a better deal, such as one with a moderate down payment, reduced closing costs, or even a lower interest rate. Applicants must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and have a steady employment history over the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID Loan is a solid choice for Non-U.S. citizens who don’t hold a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We provide these loans to Shelton, CT workers who currently have a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: For military veterans looking to settle down in Shelton, CT, our Veterans Administration (VA) Loans may be right for you! When you compare them to conventional loans, several of our VA loans have lower interest rates and don’t require a down payment from you. You must provide proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and your financials when applying for these loans.
Mortgage Refinancing in Shelton
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing is an option for homeowners seeking to adjust their monthly loan payments. Depending on your needs, either increase or decrease your monthly payments or interest rate. You can pay off your mortgage faster or pay less over the loan’s lifetime. At Prysma, we do our best to make certain your Shelton, CT mortgage fits your financial and lifestyle requirements. Refinancing can be very helpful for Shelton, CT homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Shelton
Reverse Mortgage Options: This type of loan is intended for homeowners over 62-years-old who are interested in exchanging equity for cash. It’s a month-to-month payment that goes in your pocket when you choose to swap your part equity (ownership) of your home. This is a lucrative choice for retirees in need of additional income to survive each month. Plus, the borrower isn’t required to repay it until the home is sold or left.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma provides various conventional and unconventional mortgage loans to residents in Shelton, CT and all over the state of Connecticut. You’re not required to come to our physical location to fill out a loan application because you can take care of it online or feel free to give us a call.
However, if you’re more comfortable coming to our office, we can be found at the following locations in Connecticut:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT