Home Loans – Norwich, CT
Your Trusted Norwich, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
When you need a conventional or unconventional loan, Prysma is your trusted Norwich, CT lender.
We strive to give families the chance to own their first Norwich, CT home by securing a loan to make that dream come true.
We specialize in securing the right type of mortgage loan that will meet your needs while remaining within your budget.
Do you want to meet us in our offices? If so, we have offices located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Ready to get started? Call us at (855) 513-8374 or fill out our form to request more information on how you can become a homeowner in Norwich, CT.
Your different Norwich, CT Mortgage loan options
The 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Norwich, CT
The path to homeownership in Norwich, CT is a straightforward process that Prysma can help you with. Check out the steps in our simple 4-Step process:
The first step is to become prequalified for a specific loan amount to allow you to get started on your search for a Norwich, CT home. Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators will speak with you about your finances and preferences. If you have any questions or concerns, we’ll provide you with the answers you seek before prequalification.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
After you’ve been prequalified for a loan, you’ll begin the search process for your home in Norwich, CT. Some things to keep in mind when looking for a new home include the price range, location, and safety in the area. After you find the home you like then you provide an offer to the seller, working with them until you both settle on a closing price.
Once you and the seller have reached a selling price for your Norwich, CT home, you send in your loan application to one of our Mortgage Loan Originators. We’ll assist you in filling out your loan application to secure the right mortgage loan for you. We work quickly to finalize the process to get you into your new home.
closing & Moving in
After we’ve reviewed your application and you’ve been approved, then we begin the final closing process. Upon finishing, you’ll be handed the keys so that you can start packing your belongings and finally move into your new Norwich, CT home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Norwich Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Norwich home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Norwich, CT
Conventional loans aren’t backed or secured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). As a result, this leaves the lender (us) liable for all mortgage loans. We offer a variety of loans. Check out the following conventional loan types at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For the residents in Norwich, CT who are on a fixed income, having predictable payments is essential. After paying a set down payment, monthly payments will be configured and set a chosen amount. If you don’t want to have to figure out the price of your mortgage payment from month-to-month as a result of fluctuating market and interest variables, then a fixed-rate loan is the one for you.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you’re only planning to relocate to the Norwich, CT area for a short period of time, then an Adjustable-Rate Loan (ARM) might be a good choice for you. These loans start with a lower rate that adjusts over a period of time according to index rates and market conditions. A cap is set on how high your interest rate can climb at the beginning of your Norwich, CT ARM loan, preventing it from exceeding that amount.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Norwich, CT
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loan is supported by the government. This means your loan is backed after being provided to you by your Norwich, CT lender. This allows Prysma to give you a much better deal. You may be able to put down a lower down payment or have a reduced interest rate. Individuals seeking this loan should have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and at least two years of steady employment.
- Tax ID Loan: The Tax ID loan is helpful for those Non-U.S. citizens who do not possess a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Prysma accepts loan applications from Norwich, CT individuals who have a valid passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you are a military veteran trying to obtain a mortgage loan in Norwich, CT, our Veterans Administration (VA) Loan is a solid choice. The VA loan allows our veterans to acquire loans with lower interest rates and don’t always have to make a down payment to be approved. To meet the requirements, applicants have to provide proof of military service, show that you weren’t dishonorably discharged, and financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Norwich
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Mortgage refinancing is helpful for current homeowners looking for a way to adjust their monthly payment or interest rate. Our refinancing specialists can increase or decrease your rates or payments to allow you to pay off your mortgage in less time or just so you can pay less on a monthly basis. Speak with our experts to see how we can help achieve your refinancing goals.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Norwich
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage is beneficial for older homeowners trying to find an additional stream of money. This is typically perfect if you’re over the age of 62 and willing to trade equity (home ownership) for monthly payments. This means that we pay you on a monthly basis until you decide to vacate or sell your home. If you’re retired and in need of additional income, talk with our reverse mortgage experts that represent the Norwich, CT area, today.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma provides both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans to families in Norwich, CT and all around the state of Connecticut. Loan applications can be completed online or via telephone so you never have to visit our office.
We have two physical offices in Connecticut if you prefer to stop on by:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT