Home Loans – Norwalk
Your Trusted norwalk Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is your dependable lender for all your conventional & unconventional loan demands in the Norwalk, CT area.
Prysma has helped families within Norwalk, CT and worked with them to show them that they have an opportunity to own their own home.
Our combination of specialists will help you to explore and understand the best possible loan choices, loan rates, and important details regarding your mortgage.
If you think that meeting in person with a specialist is the better option, you can come visit them at one of our offices. Our offices are located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you are eager to begin your own journey to buying your own home in Norwalk, CT, fill out our form, or call us at
Your different norwalk Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Norwalk, CT
Prysma supports you in the process of buying a home whether you are a first-time house buyer or are making a move to Norwalk, CT. This is our easy 4-Step process.
Speak with a Prysma licensed Mortgage Loan Originators if you’re ready for the pre-qualification of a loan. This pre-qualified amount allows you to determine a price for the Norwalk, CT home that fits your current financial situation. Our loan experts help you understand the process to ensure you pick the correct loan choice.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once you’re done with pre-qualification, start searching for your Norwalk, CT home. When viewing the possibilities, don’t forget to check other details including the location, price, and safety of the neighborhood. When you pick a home, prepare to make an offer and work with the seller to reach a closing price.
After you have settled on the Norwalk, CT home of your choice and come to a closing sale price, you speak with one of Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to apply and secure the ideal loan for your new home. Your dedicated loan expert will help you fill out and complete the final steps of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
Once your proposal is received, reviewed and you are approved for your mortgage, then you can start the closing process. As soon as the paperwork is finished, you can start moving into your new Norwalk, CT home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Norwalk Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Norwalk home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Norwalk
Conventional loans aren’t supported and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Since the government doesn’t assure backing, the lender (us) is responsible for all mortgaging. These are our conventional loan choices at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These are typically good for the Norwalk, CT homeowner who favors fixed monthly payments and financing. In exchange for a down payment, monthly payments are considered and priced at a set rate. The best part is you never have to try to determine your mortgage because of a fluctuating market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are practical for homeowners in Norwalk, CT planning to keep their house for a brief time. These loans have a lower rate at the beginning of the period and then varies depending on index rates and market conditions. An interest cap is set at the beginning and put on your Norwalk, CT mortgage, restricting the highest your interest rate can reach.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Norwalk
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is supported by the government and guarantees these loans through your Norwalk, CT lender. We can offer you a better deal conceivably one with a lower down payment, lower closing price, or a reduced interest rate. Borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and have maintained an employment history within the prior two years.
- Tax ID Loan: This loan is a sound fit for Non-U.S. citizens who do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We allow for loan applications from Norwalk, CT workers who hold a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military veterans seeking to secure a mortgage loan in Norwalk, CT may find that our VA loan offers to be the ideal loan option. In comparison to conventional loans, most of our VA loans possess lower interest rates and don’t require a down payment. The requirements for this loan include evidence of military service, proof that you weren’t dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Norwalk
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing is a beneficial option a homeowner explores when they want to change their monthly payment amount. This can either be a decrease or an increase in your interest rate or monthly payments to allow you to pay off your mortgage faster or pay less on a monthly basis. At Prysma, we aim to find a loan that fits your lifestyle and financial conditions.
Reverse Mortgage Options in norwalk
- Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is often intended for homeowners over the age of 62 and who are prepared to trade equity for cash. Instead of making monthly mortgage payments, you transfer your part equity (ownership) of your home and receive a monthly payment as part of the agreement. This is a viable alternative for retirees in need of monthly income. The borrower isn’t expected to repay the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Norwalk Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Norwalk, CT and everywhere in the state of Connecticut. You don’t have to come to our physical office to finish the loan process as it can be done online or via the phone.
However, if you prefer to visit our offices, we currently have two offices in Connecticut:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT