Home Loans – New London, CT
Your Trusted New London, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is your trusted lender for conventional & unconventional loans within the New London area.
Prysma has helped families within the New London area realize that they do have the option to own their own home.
Prysma’s team of professionals will sit down with you and discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage.
If you want to meet with a professional at one of our offices, you can meet them at the following locations:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To begin your journey to home ownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (888) 743-9985
Your different New London Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN NEW LONDON, CT
Prysma can help you through the home buying process. Whether this is your first house or you are relocating to the Greater New London area, there is the simple 4-Step process.
In order to get pre-qualified, contact one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators. In order to determine the price range for the New London home that is right for you, our team will work to get you pre-qualified for a loan up to a certain amount. Our loan specialists take the time to any questions you have. We want to ensure you choose the best loan option for your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once pre-qualification is complete, you can begin looking for the perfect New London property. Make sure to consider all the different factors, which include price, location, schools, and safety of the neighborhood, when looking at different home options. After you’ve decided on the right property you make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final sales price.
By now, you have found the perfect home in New London and the sales price has been determined. Now it’s time to meet with Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to apply and secure the ideal loan for your new home. A Prysma dedicated loan specialist will personally guide you through each and every step of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
The closing process will begin after your offer has been accepted and you have been approved for your mortgage. Now you can prepare to move into your new New London home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for New London Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding New London home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in New London
The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA) backs and insures Conventional loans. As there is no governmental financing, so the lender, in this case Prysma, is responsible for all mortgaging. Here are the New London conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: New London homeowners who make reliable month-to-month payments and financing might find Fixed-Rate Loans to be an excellent option. In exchange for a predetermined down payment, your monthly payments will be discussed and set at one simple fixed rate. This way, there’s no need to guess what your mortgage payment will be when it comes to market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are good for New London homeowners who plan to own a house for a short term. After an initial period during which a lower rate is set, the rates fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. This means that your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month, but an interest cap is negotiated and placed on your New London mortgage. This limits the maximum your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in New London
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures FHA loans through Prysma. Prysma, your New London lender, can offer you a better deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing cost, or lower interest rates. Borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: These loans, available to workers in the New London area, may be the right fit for Non-US citizens without a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. Borrowers need to have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Military veterans looking for a mortgage loan in New London might be eligible for our VA loan options! Most of our VA loans don’t require a downpayment and have very low interest rates as compared to conventional loans. In order to take out a VA loan, borrowers will need proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in New London
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing might be the way to go when you want to make adjustments to your monthly payments. This can increase or decrease your interest rate or monthly payments, which allows you to pay off your mortgage more quickly or pay less through the lifetime of the loan. Prysma aims to mold your New London mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs. Refinancing is often a great option for New London homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in New London
- Reverse Mortgage Options: If you’re a homeowner over the age of 62 and looking to exchange equity for cash, a Reverse Mortgage might be for you. In exchange your part equity (ownership) of the home, we pay you the equivalent monthly payments for your mortgage. This option is great for retirees looking for income to live on month-to-month. In the case of a reverse mortgage, the borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma can offer our New London clients both Conventional and Unconventional mortgage loans and throughout all of Connecticut. To obtain a loan, you do not have to come into our office. We can still handle them over the phone or online.
If you would like to visit one of our offices, we have two Connecticut locations:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT