Home Loans – New Britain, CT
Your Trusted New Britain, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is your trusted lender for conventional & unconventional loans within the New Britain area.
Prysma has helped families within the New Britain area realize that they do have the option to own their own home.
The Prysma team will sit down with you and discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage.
If you wish to meet with one of our team members to discuss your plans, come by our offices. Our offices are located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To begin the journey to home ownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (888) 743-9985
Your different New Britain Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN NEW BRITAIN, CT
Prysma is here to help you through the home buying process. Whether this is your first house or you are relocating to the Greater New Britain area, there is the simple 4-Step process.
To begin the pre-qualification process, contact one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators. A member of our team will work to get you pre-qualified for a loan up to a certain amount. This amount will allow you to get a better idea of the price range for the New Britain home that is right for you. Our loan specialists are always available to answer questions. With so many loan options, we want you to be educated and choose the best loan option for your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
You can begin shopping for your New Britain home immediately following the pre-qualification process. Be sure that you take into account all the different factors including price, location and safety of the neighborhood when looking at different home options. After you choose the perfect property for you, make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final purchase price.
Once you have found your ideal home in New Britain and a sales price is determined, it’s time to visit Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator again to apply and secure the right loan for your new home. One of our dedicated loan specialists will personally guide you through each step of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
Now that your offer has been accepted and you have been approved for your mortgage, the closing process will begin. Now is the time to prepare to move into your new New Britain home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for New Britain Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding New Britain home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in New Britain
Conventional loans are backed and insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). As there is no governmental financing, we at Prysma are responsible for all mortgaging. Prysma offers the following New Britain conventional loan options:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: New Britain homeowner who is reliable with steady month-to-month with payments and financing might want to borrow a Fixed-Rate Loan. Your monthly payments will be discussed and set at one simple fixed rate in exchange for an agreed upon down payment. This way, there’s no guessing what your mortgage payment will be based on market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are good for New Britain homeowners who plan to own a house for a short term. During the determined initial period, these loans have a lower rate. Then the rates fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. Even though your rate might be higher or lower depending on the month, an interest cap is negotiated and placed on your New Britain mortgage, thus limiting the maximum your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in New Britain
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The government-backed Federal Housing Administration insures FHA loans through Prysma, your New Britain lender. As a result, Prysma can offer you a better deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing cost, or lower interest rates. All potential borrowers need a Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady two-year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: These loans are a good option for Non-US citizens who do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score. New Britain workers who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) can get Tax ID loans.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: New Britain military veterans are eligible for our Veterans Administration (VA) loans! Most of our VA loans don’t require a downpayment and have very low interest rates as compared to conventional loans. All that is required to get a VA loan is proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in New Britain
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing might be the way to go if you want to adjust to your monthly payments. Refinancing increases or decreases your interest rate or monthly payments so that you can pay off your mortgage more quickly or pay less through the lifetime of the loan. Prysma wants to structure your New Britain mortgage to fit your lifestyle and financial needs. Refinancing is often a great option for New Britain homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in New Britain
- Reverse Mortgage Options: Connecticut residents over the age of 62 who want to exchange equity for cash might benefit from a Reverse Mortgage. Rather than making monthly payments for your mortgage, those with reverse mortgages exchange part equity (ownership) of the home for monthly payments instead. Retirees seeking income to live on month-to-month often do well with this option. In the case of a reverse mortgage, the borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Greater New Britain and all throughout Connecticut. You are not required to visit our offices to complete the loan process as each step can be accomplished over the phone or online.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT