Home Loans – Naugatuck, CT
Your Trusted Naugatuck, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
With years of experience and hundreds of happy clients, Prysma has proved time and time again to be Naugatuck, CT’s trusted mortgage lender.
Prysma has helped New England families realize that they do have the option to own their own home.
We are excited to help you on your journey to home ownership. We offer our expert service both online, over the phone, and at our physical office located at:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you want to start your journey to home ownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: 888-743-9985
Your different naugatuck Mortgage loan options
THE 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Naugatuck, CT
Assistance is available from Prysma, whether this is your first house or you are merely relocating to the Naugatuck area. Overall, all our team wants to do is help you through the home buying process by following this simple 4-Step process:
You speak with one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to get pre-qualified for a loan up to a certain amount. This amount helps you determine the price range for the Naugatuck home that is right for you. Our loan specialists will take the time to answer all of the questions you have to help ensure you choose the best loan option for your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
After pre-qualification you can begin shopping for your Naugatuck home. When looking at different home options, make sure to consider all the different factors including price, location and safety of the neighborhood. After you choose the property you make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final sales price.
You have your Naugatuck home chosen and a sales price is determined you revisit with Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to apply and secure the perfect loan for your new home. Your dedicated loan specialist will personally guide you through each step of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
Once your loan application has been completed and approved, all that is left to do is to close on your home, get your keys, and move in!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Naugatuck Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Naugatuck home Mortgage loans
Conventional mortgage loans in Naugatuck
here is no direct governmental financing for conventional loans, but rather, they are insured by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all mortgaging and offers the following conventional loan options to Lawrence borrowers:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These are perfect for a Naugatuck homeowner who is very steady month-to-month with payments and financing. In exchange for a set down payment, monthly payments per month will be discussed and set at one simple fixed rate. This way you don’t have to guess what your mortgage payment will be based on market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are great for Naugatuck homeowners who are planning on keeping the house for a short term. These loans have a lower rate during the determined initial period, and then fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. This means that your rate could be lower or higher on different months, but an interest cap is negotiated and placed on your Naugatuck mortgage, limiting the maximum your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in EAST HARTFORD
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures these loans through your East Hartford lender. This means that we can offer you a better deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing cost, or lower interest rates. Borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and have steady employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: These loans are a good idea for Non-US citizens in the area who do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, or credit score. If you have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), you might be eligible for a Tax ID loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan in Naugatuck, our VA loan options may be perfect for you! Most of our VA loans don’t require money down, and have very low interest rates compared to conventional loans. All this loan requires is proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Naugatuck
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing can potentially lower your monthly mortgage payment, pay off your mortgage faster or get cash out for that project you’ve been planning. Depending on your goals, this may help you reach them on your lineline. Reach out to one of our specialists today, and we’ll help you get started in the right direction.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Naugatuck
Reverse Mortgage Options:Enter the reverse mortgage. This financial product has received mixed coverage over the years, but in the right situation it can make a lot of sense to tap into the equity in your home. As long as you do your research beforehand, you will likely be just fine. Best of all, the FHA requires that all seniors receive counseling before taking out this loan, making it even more likely that you will make a solid decision.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Greater Naugatuck and all throughout Connecticut. We are available to all our clients at our physical offices or over the phone or online. Reach out, and let’s get started!
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Naugatuck, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT