Home Loans – Middletown, CT
Your Trusted Middletown, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Visit Prysma for all your conventional & unconventional loan needs in the Middletown, CT region.
Prysma has worked with many Middletown, CT families to help them move down the path to homeownership.
Our experts will explain everything and determine which mortgage loan options and rates are best for your specific situation.
Should you want to meet and discuss your plans with us in person, we have two office locations:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To obtain information on how we can help you become a homeowner in the Middletown, CT region, fill out our form or call us at (855) 513-8374, today!
Your different Middletown Mortgage loan options
The 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN MIDDLETOWN
The loan experts at Prysma are ready to help you purchase your first home or if you’re relocating to the Middletown, CT neighborhood. Check out this easy 4-Step process:
The licensed Mortgage Loan Originators at Prysma will help you through the pre-qualification process of obtaining your loan to secure a home. This sets the price point and allows you to know your specific range. For more information, talk to our experts, today.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once you have become pre-qualified for a price range, our agents can assist you with the search for your Middletown, CT residence. It’s necessary to think about a variety of factors when you start hunting for a new home, such as price, location, schools, and neighborhood safety. When you find the home you like, you submit an offer to the seller and proceed from there to settle on a closing price.
Our Mortgage Loan Originator takes your loan application for your new Middletown, CT home once you’ve decided on a home and closing price. Our pros are here to help you complete the loan process at your convenience.
closing & Moving in
Once your loan application is complete and accepted for the mortgage loan amount, then we will work with you on the closing process. After everything has been completed, then you can begin the move-in process into your Middletown, CT residence.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Middletown Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Middletown home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Middletown, CT
A conventional loan is not backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). Lenders (our organization) are responsible for any approved mortgage loan as a result of the lack of government backing. We offer the following conventional loans for Middletown, CT at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For homeowners in the Middletown, CT area who prefer consistency with their monthly loan payments, this would be a good choice. After applying for your mortgage loan and being approved, we’ll take your down payment before setting your monthly payments at a fixed rate. Our professionals make the process simple to understand. You’ll never be left wondering what your next month’s payment will be.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: Adjustable-Rate Loans (ARM) are beneficial for anyone who would like to only keep their home for a brief period in the Middletown, CT region. This type of loan starts out with a lower rate but does fluctuate depending on the market variables and index rates. Your Middletown, CT mortgage rate will be higher or lower but the interest cap will prevent it from exceeding it.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Middletown
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and ensures these type of loans, which you can obtain at your Middletown, CT lender. FHA loans can provide clients with a better deal that has a lower down payment, closing price, or interest rates. To qualify, you have to possess a valid Social Security number, legal residency in the U.S. and an employment history of at least two years.
- Tax ID Loan: A Tax ID loan is beneficial and available to Non-U.S. citizens who lack a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. If you have steady employment in Middletown, CT and have valid a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), then this type of loan could help you secure your new home.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Anyone who used to be in the military can apply for a Veterans Administration (VA) loan if they’re searching for a home in Middletown, CT. We’re proud to be able to offer a low-interest rate loan that often doesn’t require a down payment to secure. Qualifying individuals will need to provide evidence of military service, that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and financial history.
Mortgage Refinancing in Middletown
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Individuals seeking the opportunity to adjust their loan payment have the option of mortgage refinancing. This is ideal for modifying your monthly payments or interest rate if you want to pay off your Middletown, CT loan or pay less over time. Give the experts at Prysma a call to discuss your current lifestyle and needs. We’ll work with you to determine whether refinancing is the right choice for your Middletown, CT mortgage loan.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Middletown
Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a homeowner who is over the age of 62 then a reverse mortgage loan could be right for you if you’re in need of cash. When you choose a reverse mortgage, you receive a monthly payment in exchange for your part ownership of your house. This helps retirees, already on a set income, to get by with providing them additional cash. There’s no need to pay back the lender until you sell or vacate the home.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma strives to provide low-interest conventional and unconventional mortgage loans to families in Middletown, CT and all throughout Connecticut. Our loan application process can be completed online or over the phone.
You can also stop by one of our physical locations. Currently, we have two Connecticut offices. Feel free to stop by during business hours:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT