Home Loans – Greenwich, CT
Your Trusted GREENWICH, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
We are your trusted lender for all conventional & unconventional loans within the Greenwich area.
Many Greenwich area families have learned to trust Prysma with their home ownership dreams.
When you meet with us, we’ll go over the best possible loan options, rates, and all of your family’s specific circumstances affecting your mortgage.
We have two offices available if you want to meet with us in-person:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you are ready to begin the process of home buying, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (855) 513-8374
Your different Greenwich Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN GREENWICH, CT
Whether you are a first time homebuyer or a seasoned home owner, Prysma would like to help you in your next home purchase. Here’s our simple simple 4-Step process:
First, you’ll need a pre-qualification letter. This is done with our licensed Mortgage Loan Originator, who will walk you through the process and answer any questions you might have. Our dedicated loan specialist will ensure that you understand which loan options will be best for you. Then, we’ll pre-qualify you up to a specific loan amount. This helps you in your home search so you’ll know what the price range for your Greenwich home search should be.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
After pre-qualification, you’ll begin to shop for your home. You’ll want to be sure you consider the price, but also look at location and the neighborhood safety. When you find the perfect home for your family, you’ll write an offer to the seller. Then, you and the seller will negotiate price and terms of the home purchase.
Once you’ve gotten a signed purchase agreement, you’ll return to Prysma for your loan application. Our professional team will help you apply for and secure the right loan for your needs.
closing & Moving in
After your mortgage is approved, you’ll gather what you need for your closing. Prysma will help to answer your questions so you are prepared for the closing day. Once you have closed, you’ll get to move into your new Greenwich home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for GREENWICH Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Greenwich home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Greenwich
Conventional loans are not federally backed or insured by government agencies such as the Federal Housing Administration or the Veterans Administration. This means that Prysma, as your lender, takes care of all mortgaging. We offer two conventional loan options. They are:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you want a steady rate throughout the life of your loan, a fixed-rate loan may be the perfect choice. Fixed-rate loans offer a predetermined interest rate in exchange for a down payment. You won’t have to guess at what your rate may be from month to month based on market or rate fluctuations.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: If you’ll only own your home for a short time period, an adjustable-rate mortgage may be a smart choice for your Greenwich family. Adjustable-rate mortgages offer a low monthly rate in an initial period. Afterwards, the rate fluctuates from month to month depending on the market and rate indexes. An interest cap is negotiated and placed on your mortgage, however, so you’ll know the maximum amount your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Greenwich, CT
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Federal Housing Administration loans are backed and insured by the government. Because of this, FHA loans can sometimes offer a better deal for Greenwich mortgage. An FHA loan might have a lower down payment requirement, a lower interest rate, or lower closing costs. To secure an FHA loan, a borrower will need a valid Social Security number, lawful U.S. residency, and a stable 2 year work history.
Tax ID Loan: If you are not a U.S. citizen, do not have a Green Card, and have no credit score, Prysma may be able to help! Greenwich workers who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) could qualify for a Tax ID loan.
- Tax ID Loan: If you are not a U.S. citizen, do not have a Green Card, and have no credit score, Prysma may be able to help! Greenwich workers who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) could qualify for a Tax ID loan.
Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran, you may want to consider a Veterans Administration loan. VA loans often require no down payment and have very low interest rates. We can get you started in the loan process if you have proof of military service, proof that you were not dishonorably discharged, and your previous financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Greenwich
Mortgage Refinancing Options: Greenwich homeowners who want to make changes to their current mortgage rates or payments may be interested in a Prysma refinance. Mortgage refinancing can sometimes be useful by changing your monthly payment to pay a loan off faster or by adjusting your rate so you pay less over the lifetime of the loan. We at Prysma want to customize your loan experience to fit your lifestyle and goals. A refinance might be just the tool for you!
Reverse Mortgage Options in Greenwich
Reverse Mortgage Options: Reverse mortgages allow individuals 62 and older to exchange their home’s equity for a monthly payment. If you are an older individual and own your Greenwich home, you might be interested in learning how you can use your home’s equity to receive extra cash each month. Rather than you paying us, we pay you! The money does not need to be paid back until your home is either sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma serves the Greenwich area as well as all of Connecticut, offering both conventional and unconventional loans. You have the ease of completing all loan procedures over the phone or online, so you don’t even have to come in to our offices.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two in Connecticut:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT