Home Loans – Fairfield CT
Your Trusted Fairfield, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
The leader in home loans, both conventional and unconventional, resides in Fairfield. Prysma is dedicated to helping families find the perfect home loan for then so they can become Fairfield homeowners quickly and easily.
Our team of home loan pros is ready to answer any of your mortgage questions. We take all financial considerations into account when pairing you with the best home loan options.
If you would like to meet with one of our home loan pros, we have a pair of offices for you to choose from:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
Are you ready to become a homeowner? Fill out the form on the left, or give us a call today: 888-743-9985
Your different Fairfield Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Fairfield, CT
We will walk you through the entire home buying process with the 4 easy steps. Prysma will be with you every step of the way to purchase your Greater Fairfield home.
Start by speaking with one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to see if you are pre-qualified for a home loan. They will walk you through a series of factors that will determine your eligibility.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
After you’ve been pre-qualified, you can start shopping! Factors to take into consideration when searching for your perfect Fairfield home are the location, cost of the home, and local schools. Once you find your home, it is time to make an offer.
If your home offer has been accepted, the next step is to complete your loan application. Pre-qualification is only a step in the entire loan application process, but rest assured that your Prysma Mortgage Loan Originator will walk you through completing the home loan process.
closing & Moving in
After you have finished your Fairfield home loan approval process, you get to close on your new home, get your keys, and move in!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Fairfield Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Fairfield home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Fairfield
Loans that aren’t insured by government programs such as the FHA or VA are considered conventional mortgage loans. That means that the lender is responsible for your Fairfield home loan. Here are the conventional loans available at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan:
Fixed-rate loans are perfect options for homebuyers that know how much they want to pay on their monthly mortgage. This means that your loan terms will be focused on how much you will be paying each month and you can rest assured that your mortgage rate will never fluctuate.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan:
If you are open to a more flexible interest rate or plan on selling your home shortly after purchasing it, then an ARM loan may be a suitable option for you. The interest rate on an ARM loan will fluctuate after an agreed upon period of time, depending on the housing market. Your rate will increase or decrease depending on that. There is an option, however, to negotiate a cap on the interest you will pay during the entirety of your loan.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Fairfield
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: FHA loans are loans that are insured by the government and allow for more flexibility in their approval policies. This may make it easier for you to qualify for a home loan! You may also be able to get a better interest rate, lower down payment and more with an FHA loan. To apply, you must be a proven US resident with a social security number to begin your application.
- Tax ID Loan: Did you know you can qualify to purchase a home, even if you aren’t a US citizen? A Tax ID Loan does not require you to have a Social Security Number or even a Green Card to qualify. If you have an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN), then you may be eligible for a Prysma Fairfield Tax ID Loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan:
Military veterans are eligible for a special home loan option called a Veterans Administration (VA) Loan. This offers special flexibilities in obtaining a loan, such as offering no money down and better interest rates. Proof of military service, along with other verifications are required.
Mortgage Refinancing in Fairfield
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you already own a home and are looking for an adjustment in either your loan terms or your interest rate, then you may want to contact Prysma on their mortgage refi options for your Fairfield home loan. You may be able to decrease your monthly payment, lower your interest rate, or even shorten the term of your loan.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Fairfield
- Reverse Mortgage Options: Certain homeowners that meet loan and age qualifications may be able to take cash out of their home equity and receive monthly payments from the loan company! If you are around the age of retirement and are looking for another avenue for cash, talk to Prysma to see if you are eligible for a reverse mortgage on your Fairfield home.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma’s home loan experts are ready to talk to you today about how they can help you purchase your next Fairfield home loan, refinance your current loan, or take cash out on your equity. Contact them today by starting your application from the convenience of your home.
You may also stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT