Home Loans – East Hartford, CT
Your Trusted East Hartford, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
The East Hartford area can count on reliable service for their conventional and unconventional loans with Prysma as their lender.
Many East Hartford families have realized their dream of owning their own home with the help of Prysma.
The best loan options for your family, current rates, and all circumstantial factors regarding your loan options will be thoroughly explained by our professional team.
If you would like to meet in our offices, we have two locations for you to choose from:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you are interested in learning how to begin working towards home ownership, please fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (855) 513-8374
Your different East Hartford, CT Mortgage loan options
THE 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN EAST HARTFORD, CT
Whether you’re a first time home buyer or a seasoned home owner, Prysma wants to help you through the process of purchasing your East Hartford home. Here is our simple 4-Step process:
A licensed Mortgage Loan Originator meets with you to pre-qualify you for a specific loan amount. From this loan pre-qualification amount, you can determine the best price range for your new East Hartford home. Our loan specialists will thoroughly answer your questions and guide you in choosing the best loan option for your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Next you can begin shopping for your home! While you attend open houses and home showings, be sure to consider price, location, and the safety of the neighborhood for your new East Hartford area home. After you find the right fit for your family, you will make an offer and negotiate terms and the sale price with the seller.
With an signed, accepted offer and final sales price, you’ll return to meet with the Mortgage Loan Originator at Prysma. At this time, we’ll help you to obtain the correct loan for your East Hartford home purchase. A dedicated loan specialist will walk you through the loan process and answer any questions you might have.
closing & Moving in
Once your mortgage is approved, your dedicated loan specialist will advise you on what to bring to your closing and schedule the closing date. After you close, you get to move into your new East Hartford home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for East Hartford Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding East Hartford vhome Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in East Hartford
As the lender, Prysma is responsible for all mortgaging for conventional loans as they are not backed by the government. This means that government agencies such as the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) and the Veterans Administration (VA) are no involved in the backing or insuring of these loans. These are Prysma’s conventional loan oferings for East Hartford home buyers:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: If you are interested in a loan with set month-to-month payments and financing, a fixed-rate loan may be the perfect choice for your East Hartford family. Our loan specialists will discuss and set a fixed loan rate based on your specific situation and down payment amount. You won’t have to worry about guessing what your monthly rate will be as it will not change due to the market or interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: For East Hartford families which are not planning to stay in their home for a long-term, an adjustable-rate mortgage might be a smart choice. A predetermined initial period offers a lower rate. After this period, rates fluctuate based on market conditions and index rates. We negotiate an interest cap on your mortgage which limits the amount your mortgage rate can increase, but your rate may vary from month to month within that rate range. This means some months you will pay a higher rate and others you will pay a lower rate.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in East Hartford, CT
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration backs and insures these loans through Prysma for your East Hartford home purchase. Benefits of these loans may include a smaller down payment requirement, lower closing costs, or a lower interest rate. To qualify, a buyer must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S., and a steady, two year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: Non-citizens who do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card may choose to use a Tax ID loan. To qualify, an East Hartford resident must have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN) for this type of loan.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: East Hartford military veterans may find that a Veterans Administration (VA) loan is the perfect choice for their home buying needs. Many of these loans require no money down and have low interest rates. To qualify, a veteran must be able to show proof of military service, proof that their discharge was not dishonorable, and prior financial history.
Mortgage Refinancing in East Hartford
Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you would like to make adjustments to your monthly payments, a mortgage refinance through Prysma is a great option. A refinance might be used to increase or decrease your interest rate or monthly payments for a East Hartford homeowner to pay off a mortgage more quickly or to decrease the amount paid through the lifetime of a loan. At Prysma, we can tailor your mortgage to the lifestyle and needs of your family.
Reverse Mortgage Options in East Hartford
Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan can help qualifying homeowners to exchange their home equity for cash. To qualify, you must own your East Hartford residence and be over the age of 62. Rather than you paying us, we pay you for partial equity of your home each month, giving you extra monthly income. The borrower agrees to pay back the lender in the event that the home is vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Throughout Connecticut and in the East Hartford area, Prysma offers conventional and unconventional mortgages. We give you the option of convenience with the ability to complete all loan processes over the phone or by email.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two in Connecticut:
- 18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
- 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT