Home Loans – Darien, CT
Your Trusted Darien, CT Mortgage Lender
If you are looking for a trusted lender for conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in the Darien, CT area, look no further.
Prysma is dedicated to helping the families in the Darien area own their own home.
Members of the Prysma team with sit down with you and determine the best possible loan options, rates, and relevant factors that affect your mortgage.
If you would like to meet with us at our office, we have two offices available:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
To start your journey towards owning your own Darien home, fill out the form to the left, or call us today, at: 888-743-9985
Your different Darien Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN Darien, CT
Prysma will assist you throughout the home buying process. Whether this is a relocation or your first house in the Darien area, there is the simple 4-Step process.
A licensed Mortgage Loan Originator at Prysma can help you with the pre-qualification process for securing a mortgage loan. We will determine, with your help, a loan up to a certain amount. This will help determine your price range for Darien properties. Our loan specialists are available to answer any questions you have about the process. This process can be complicated, and we want to help you in every way we can.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once the pre-qualification process is complete, you can begin to search for Darien homes so that you can place an offer. There are many factors to take into account when choosing a home, including: price, location, and community security, among others. Try to keep these factors in mind when you are on your search. Once you choose the perfect Darien property, it is time to make an offer, and negotiate with the seller on the final price.
After making a decision on what Darien property you would like to purchase, it is time to visit a Prysma Mortgage Loan Originator again in order to apply for and secure the right loan for you. One of our qualified loan specialists will assist you through each step of this process.
closing & Moving in
Once your offer has been accepted by the seller, and you have been approved for your mortgage, all that is left is closing the deal. At this time, it is time to prepare to move into your new Darien home.
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Darien Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Darien home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Darien
Conventional loans, while not having any direct governmental financing, are backed by either the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), or the Veterans Administration (VA). Prysma is responsible for all of the mortgaging, and offers the following conventional loan payouts to Darien Residents:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: For a Darien resident with a steady and reliable income, Prysma may recommend a Fixed-Rate loan as the best course of action. We will discuss your monthly payments with you, and, in exchange for an agreed upon down payment, we can assign one simple fixed rate. This means that there is no guesswork as to what is due each month: no worries, no surprises.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: With an Adjustable-Rate (ARM) loan, monthly rates and payments tend to fluctuate with the most recent market conditions and index rates. Typically, these loans are best for Darien residents who only plan on owning a house for a short term. There is an initial, predetermined period where rates remain low, but once that time is up, your rates are subject to market conditions. Because of this, an interest cap is placed on these loans when they are negotiated, so that in the event of poor market conditions, there is a maximum you are required to pay each month. Discuss with one of our loan specialists to see if this is the right option for you.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Darien
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: Prysma also offers government-backed Federal Housing Administration (FHA) loans to Darien residents. These loans, as offered by Prysma, can potentially result in lower down payments, lower closing costs, or lower interest rates. If you would like an FHA loan, you will need a Social Security number, proof of residence in the U.S., and a steady two-year employment history.
- Tax ID Loan: In the event that you do not have a Social Security number, Green Card, credit score, or are otherwise a Non-US citizen, you may still be eligible for a Tax ID loan. In order to qualify, you will need to be able to present a passport and an Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: Darien residents who have served in the military are eligible for one of our Veterans Administration (VA) loans. Most of our VA loans have little-to-no down payment, and have very low interest rates as compared to conventional loans. To qualify, you will need proof of military service, proof that you were/have not been dishonorably discharged, and prior financial records.
Mortgage Refinancing in Darien
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: If you are a Darien resident looking to adjust your monthly payments, refinancing may be the right option for you. Refinancing can increase or decrease your monthly payments or interest rates so that you may either pay off your loan faster, or pay less over time. Prysma aims to restructure your mortgage loans to meet the specific needs of your finances or lifestyle.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Darien
- Reverse Mortgage Options: If you are a Connecticut resident over the age of 62, and want to exchange your equity for cash, a Reverse Mortgage may be the right option for you. Those who choose to take a reverse mortgage exchange their home equity for steady cash payments. This is a viable option for retirees who are looking for a reliable source of income on a month-to-month basis. In the case of a reverse mortgage, the borrower is not required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers Conventional and Unconventional loans to residents in Darien and those all throughout Connecticut. Every part of the loan process can be handled online, or over the phone, for your convenience.
If you wish to meet with one of our advisors or loan specialists, feel free to visit us at one of our two office locations in Connecticut:
8 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT 4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT