Home Loans – Danbury CT
Your Trusted Danbury, CT Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
We are your trusted lender for all conventional & unconventional loans within the Danbury area.
Prysma has helped families within the Danbury area realize that they do have the option to own their own home.
Our team of professionals will sit down with you and discuss all of the best possible loan options, rates, and circumstantial factors contributing to your mortgage.
Our offices are also open for for you to meet in-person with us:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT
If you want to start your journey to home ownership, fill out the form to the left, or call us today at: (888) 743-9985
Your different Danbury Mortgage loan options
The 4 SIMPLE STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN DANBURY, CT
Prysma is here to help you through the home buying process whether this is your first house or you are relocating to the Greater Danbury area. Here is the simple 4-Step process.
You speak with one of Prysma’s licensed Mortgage Loan Originators to get pre-qualified for a loan up to a certain amount. This amount helps you determine the price range for the Danbury home that is right for you. Our loan specialists will take the time to answer all of the questions you have to help ensure you choose the best loan option for your needs.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
After pre-qualification you can begin shopping for your Danbury home. When looking at different home options, make sure to consider all the different factors including price, location and safety of the neighborhood. After you choose the property you make an offer and negotiate with the seller on the final sales price.
You have your Danbury home chosen and a sales price is determined you revisit with Prysma’s Mortgage Loan Originator to apply and secure the perfect loan for your new home. Your dedicated loan specialist will personally guide you through each step of the loan process.
closing & Moving in
Once your offer has been accepted and you have been approved for your mortgage you prepare for closing and move into your new Danbury home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for Danbury Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Danbury home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Danbury
Conventional loans aren’t backed and insured by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) or the Veterans Administration (VA). This means that since there is no governmental financing, the lender (us) is responsible for all mortgaging. These are our Danbury conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: These are perfect for a Danbury homeowner who is very steady month-to-month with payments and financing. In exchange for a set down payment, monthly payments per month will be discussed and set at one simple fixed rate. This way you don’t have to guess what your mortgage payment will be based on market and interest variables.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are great for Danbury homeowners who are planning on keeping the house for a short term. These loans have a lower rate during the determined initial period, and then fluctuate depending on market conditions and index rates. This means that your rate could be lower or higher on different months, but an interest cap is negotiated and placed on your Danbury mortgage, limiting the maximum your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Danbury
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: The Federal Housing Administration is government-backed and insures these loans through your Danbury lender. This means that we can offer you a better deal possibly including a lower down payment, lower closing cost, or lower interest rates. Borrowers must have a valid Social Security number, lawful residency in the U.S. and have steady employment history within the past two years.
- Tax ID Loan: These loans are the right fit for Non-US citizens who do not have a Social Security number, credit score, or Green Card. We offer loans to workers in the Danbury who have a passport and Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN).
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: If you’re a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan in Danbury, our VA loan options may be perfect for you! Most of our VA loans don’t require money down, and have very low interest rates compared to conventional loans. All this loan requires is proof of military service, proof that you haven’t been dishonorably discharged, and prior financials.
Mortgage Refinancing in Danbury
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: Refinancing is usually used when you want to make adjustments to your monthly payments. This can be increasing or decreasing your interest rate or monthly payments to pay off the mortgage quicker or pay less through the lifetime of the loan. At Prysma, we aim to mold your Danbury mortgage around your lifestyle and financial needs. Refinancing is often a useful option for Danbury homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Danbury
- Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage loan is for homeowners over the age of 62 and looking to exchange equity for cash. Instead of paying us monthly payments for your mortgage, you exchange your part equity (ownership) of the home and we pay you instead. This is popular for retirees looking for income to live on month-to-month. The borrower isn’t required to pay back the lender until the home is sold or vacated.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both conventional and unconventional mortgage loans in Greater Danbury and all throughout Connecticut. You are not required to visit our offices to complete the loan process as each step can be accomplished over the phone or online.
However, if you would like to stop by one of our locations, we have two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT