Home Loans – Connecticut
Your Trusted Connecticut Mortgage Lender
exPLORE YOUR Loan OPTIONS
Prysma is a top choice lender for unconventional and conventional home loans in Connecticut. Prysma helps families and individuals in Connecticut realize that they may be able to own their own home.
Our professional team will help you find out all the best rates, loan options, and address any factors influencing your mortgage.
If you would like to become a homeowner in the Connecticut area, fill out the form located to the left, or call us at: (888) 743-9985
Your different Connecticut Mortgage loan options
The 4 STEPS TO HOMEOWNERSHIP IN CONNECTICUT
Prysma will assist you through the home buying process. Whether you are a first-time buyer or simply relocating in Connecticut, we offer an easy 4-step process.
You will be set up with a Licensed Prysma Mortgage Loan Originator to be pre-qualified for a loan up to a designated amount. The amount will help you figure out your price range for a perfect Connecticut home. Our professional loan specialists will be sure to answer any questions you may have in order to secure the best loan option for you.
Find Your Home & Make an Offer
Once you are pre-qualified, you may start shopping for your Connecticut home. While you are looking at your options, you must think about many variables such as price, safety of the area, and location. Once you select a property, it is time to make an offer and come to an agreement with the seller on a final sale price.
Once you have your Connecticut home selected and a price is agreed upon, you will then speak with your Prysma Mortgage Loan Originator to lock down the best loan for you. Your loan specialist will personally walk you through the loan process.
closing & Moving in
When the offer on your Connecticut home has been accepted and the mortgage has been approved, you will have a closing and get the keys to your new Connecticut home!
Why Borrowers Choose PRYSMA for COnnecticut Home Loans
Prysma Lending went above and beyond to help me with my loan. It’s hard to rely on a good lender now a days, with all the big corporate banks out there. Prysma provided me with Amazing service. I have been using them for over 10 years and couldn’t be happier.
– S. Johnson
Highly recommend Prysma! They were very professional and went above and beyond my expectations! They kept me informed and answered all my questions. A special thanks for Debora and Mark for their effort, even during their vacation they worked and made my closing happened.
– M. Breda
Prysma cares about their clients and works hard to demonstrate that with each closing!
– W. Bernard
Understanding Connecticut home Mortgage loans
Conventional Mortgage Loans in Connecticut
The Federal Housing Administration and Veterans Administration do not back and insure conventional loans. Because there is no government financing, we, as the lender, are responsible for the mortgage. The following are our Connecticut conventional loan options at Prysma:
- Fixed-Rate Loan: The fixed rate loan is perfect for a Connecticut homeowner who is able to make a reliable monthly payment. The monthly payments will be set at one fixed rate in exchange for a set down payment. This eliminates the need to guess how the market and interest changes will change your payment.
- Adjustable-Rate (ARM) Loan: ARM loans are a good fit for Connecticut residents who are intending on keeping the house for a short period of time. These loans offer a low rate for an initial period of time and vary with the changing index rates and market conditions. This does mean your rate can vary month to month, but there is an interest cap that is placed on your Connecticut mortgage. This will limit the maximum amount that your rate can increase.
Unconventional Mortgage Loans in Connecticut
- Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loan: With an FHA loan, the government will back and insure your mortgage through your Connecticut lender. This allows us to offer you a better deal such as a lower down payment, lower interest, and lower closing cost. Borrowers must have lawful residency in the U.S, a valid Social Security number and have steady employment history for the prior two years.
- Tax ID Loan: This type of loan is a great fit for Non-US Citizens who do not possess a credit score, Green Card, or Social Security number. We offer loans to workers in Connecticut who have an Individual Tax Id Number and a passport.
- Veterans Administration (VA) Loan: As a military veteran looking for a mortgage loan in Connecticut, we may have a perfect loan option for you. Our VA loans typically don’t require a down-payment and have lower interest rates than conventional loans. This loan simply requires proof of military service, prior financials, and proof that you have not been dishonorably discharged.
Mortgage Refinancing in Connecticut
- Mortgage Refinancing Options: Typically when you refinance, you want to make adjustments to what you pay monthly. This may be done through increasing or decreasing your monthly payments or interest rates to pay the balance off more quickly so you pay less through the lifetime of the loan. At Prysma, we hope to fit your Connecticut mortgage to your financial needs. Refinancing is a wonderful option for Connecticut homeowners.
Reverse Mortgage Options in Connecticut
- Reverse Mortgage Options: A reverse mortgage is appropriate for Connecticut homeowners who are looking to trade equity for cash and are above the age of 62. You will be paid cash for part equity of the home. This is a good option for retirees looking for income. The borrower is not required to pay the lender back until the home is vacated or sold.
Our Connecticut Home Loan Office Locations
Prysma offers both unconventional and conventional mortgage loans throughout Connecticut. We do not require you to visit our offices to complete the mortgage process. Each step of the process can be done online or over the phone. If you would like to speak to someone in person, please stop by one of our two Connecticut offices:
18 Padanaram Rd, Danbury, CT
4750 Main St, Bridgeport, CT